Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Blue crew TNT chili cook off

Joe Texan

Inducted 04
Two weeks from now we have a game against the Tennessee Titans and with that we will have a chili contest. I think we need to set an entry fee what with us raising money for the blue crew and all. Each entry is $10.00 what do yall think?

Works for me! I think we'll all be ready for something other than turkey by then! Buffalo Chili redux.

Well, had it been my heart that put me in the ER Thursday night, I'd be right there with you! All hail Nexium!

I must admit that since my diet changed, I don't get Heartburn or Reflux nearly as often. Even with the UC I can still eat spicy foods with no consequence. I keep medicine around anyway (JIC), because every once in a while it flairs up. Again though, not nearly with the regularity (anywhere from twice to 3 or 4 times a week) that it used to. Now, it's more like once a month - if I'm unlucky.

Nothing wrong with that Bill. If you put as much stuff in your chilli as I do, you won't even know the difference man.

Yessir!!!! You sir, are exactly right. The problem is learning how to work it (for most folks)!! I can mix in turkey meatballs with my spaghetti.... And they're damn fine!!

I must admit that since my diet changed, I don't get Heartburn or Reflux nearly as often. Even with the UC I can still eat spicy foods with no consequence. I keep medicine around anyway (JIC), because every once in a while it flairs up. Again though, not nearly with the regularity (anywhere from twice to 3 or 4 times a week) that it used to. Now, it's more like once a month - if I'm unlucky.

I live on spicy food. I put cayenne pepper in my oatmeal. I never get heartburn unless I eat something greasy.

Alright lets get this Party going :chickendance:

Joe Texan Team-Joe Texans Famous White Chili-$10.00
Bill?
Ted?
Yankee?
Grandma?
Dean, Bull Pen Photos?
Glass Half Full?
Big Toro?
Slvrhand?

Alright lets get this Party going :chickendance:

Joe Texan Team-Joe Texans Famous White Chili-$10.00
Bill?
Ted?
Yankee?
Grandma?
Dean, Bull Pen Photos?
Glass Half Full?
Big Toro?
Slvrhand?

I'm not going. I'm staying home. Same for Gibbs and Bill #2.

AND no... We're not selling the seats. We want them to be empty.

So everybody is staying home so be it I will be front and center as always and we will be feeding the Teetons fans some Chili, But I will never let you out of the fact that you did not come to the game because you are trying to prove a point to Bob. Believe me he could care less you already paid for your tickets and he is spending your money in this game. We got the best chance to beat the teetons this weekend and yall are Staying home. I would not expect that from any Blue Crew member. Let me know as I have people that would love to use your parking pass.

So everybody is staying home so be it I will be front and center as always and we will be feeding the Teetons fans some Chili, But I will never let you out of the fact that you did not come to the game because you are trying to prove a point to Bob. Believe me he could care less you already paid for your tickets and he is spending your money in this game. We got the best chance to beat the teetons this weekend and yall are Staying home. I would not expect that from any Blue Crew member. Let me know as I have people that would love to use your parking pass.

Really Joe?? That's pathetic!!! Not only am I not coming, I'm not even recording the game.... I will be in Plantersville, watching belly dancers and grabbing beers from "Beer Wenches".....

Welllll now!! I'll be there, I'll be cookin chili, and I'm gonna take home the trophy AGAIN!!!!:chef: Not sure any of you bullheads can beat me!!:heh: Bring it on guys/gals!!! I'm ready for a challenge!!!

Joe! Is Pappy gonna be there? Be nice to see him again.

Welllll now!! I'll be there, I'll be cookin chili, and I'm gonna take home the trophy AGAIN!!!!:chef: Not sure any of you bullheads can beat me!!:heh: Bring it on guys/gals!!! I'm ready for a challenge!!!

I'm in it to win it like Heismann

I'll be at the blue lot this weekend. Hope to see some of you guys there even though it sounds like I won't.

So what's the drill here? 10 bucks to enter or 10 bucks to eat?

I'm in it to win it like Heismann

Im going head to head with you Andrew!:chef:

That only means I don't win it in a cakewalk. Tired of finishing second, going for the win this time!

I'll be at the blue lot this weekend. Hope to see some of you guys there even though it sounds like I won't.

So what's the drill here? 10 bucks to enter or 10 bucks to eat?

10 bucks to enter and do whatever you want to eat. The entry fee is for the blue crew to make some cash while we compete. Just come on by and enjoy some chili

10 bucks to enter and do whatever you want to eat. The entry fee is for the blue crew to make some cash while we compete. Just come on by and enjoy some chili

Be careful how you throw $10.00 entry around . Some people may take that as "Blue Crew charges for their tailgate" and obviously we are anti-charging money.

So try again, but be crystal clear as to who is paying the $10.00 and why....

Be careful how you throw $10.00 entry around . Some people may take that as "Blue Crew charges for their tailgate" and obviously we are anti-charging money.

So try again, but be crystal clear as to who is paying the $10.00 and why....

So is that like a "cover charge"? Since you are the foremost expert on that..!!

:tiphat:

I'll come by and make a donation. How do I find y'all? Is there a certain pole you guys hang around? [Insert Texan Bill joke here.]

I'll come by and make a donation. How do I find y'all? Is there a certain pole you guys hang around? [Insert Texan Bill joke here.]

Look for the Blue Crew Tailgaters flag in the corner of the Platinum lot at the corner of Kirby & Westridge...
DSC_0008.JPG

I would have put a map from TxDavid's site, but it looks like he forgot to renew his DNS entry...David...Are you learning from the Cowboys?

We're in and will be bringing Nebraska chili. Whatever that means. Don't know why we're not bringing Cincinnati chili. Stupid Nebraskians.

Look for the Blue Crew Tailgaters flag in the corner of the Platinum lot at the corner of Kirby & Westridge...
DSC_0008.JPG

I would have put a map from TxDavid's site, but it looks like he forgot to renew his DNS entry...David...Are you learning from the Cowboys?

I got it.... BTW, I still love our Flag!!!

BlueCrewMap.jpg

With my first pick in the 2010 TExans Vs. Titans chilli cook off draft I choose Big Toro into my crew. For all of those whom feel defeated already its normal. :lol:

With my first pick in the 2010 TExans Vs. Titans chilli cook off draft I choose Big Toro into my crew. For all of those whom feel defeated already its normal. :lol:

Ya'll are just lucky I won't be there with my World Famous Texas Chili...:kitten:

Ya'll are just lucky I won't be there with my World Famous Texas Chili...:kitten:

I don't have a game ticket(s), but I do have two tailgating passes if you and the Misses wanna come by for the chili cook-off festivities... Lemme know.

I got your PM and rather than PMing you back, I figured I'd call you out on the board!

Puh Ce!!!!

:lol: Ok Bill. Given the choice of spending my weekend with 4 beautiful women, or you... Hope you enjoy the game, I won't be there.

:lol: Ok Bill. Given the choice of spending my weekend with 4 beautiful women, or you... Hope you enjoy the game, I won't be there.

You dissapoint me.............

I was hoping you would bring your 4 beautiful women to me!! :hides:

not coming cause yer skeeeerrredddd

As I told Bill, I get to spend the weekend with my 4 beautiful women. I'll do the chili thing later.

But you can trust me, my chili rocks!

And I don't care what anyone else thinks about it! :D

As I told Bill, I get to spend the weekend with my 4 beautiful women. I'll do the chili thing later.

But you can trust me, my chili rocks!

And I don't care what anyone else thinks about it! :D

you were one of those kids whose momma told them they were pretty and gosh darnit people like you ;) :kubepalm:

you were one of those kids whose momma told them they were pretty and gosh darnit people like you ;) :kubepalm:

:lol:

You know the truth of that. I ain't ever been called pretty. And no, people don't like me anymore than I like people...lol

But my girls are.

Back