Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Blue Crew 'Niners Tailgate

I'll be there, but, not at 2pm. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm gettin to OLD to deal with long periods of intense heat! I'm trying to get Shadow to figure out how to hook up an AC unit for the hot games in Sept and Oct. We'll see, but, I know I can't continue at the pace I've kept for the past 10 yrs. It sucks, but, it's also reality.

I'll be there early enough to socalize with all my fav TEXAN friends, but, I'm not bringing canopy's, tables, and all the extra's to the preseason games. If you all need them let me know and I'll get them to ya before Sat.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!! It's been a LONG off season and I'm so ready for some football!! This is also the NINER game!! WOOOOHOOO!! Hoping this is just a hint of what we will see in NOLA in Feb!! :)

Like some others, I'll be getting there a little later than usual. Don't want to burn out my little princess at her first NFL game!

I will be there but later, with Michelle being over 6 months pregnant and dealing with sciatic nerve pain don't know how much she can handle.

damn will miss this game...110 deg i`m good will be swiming in the pool..got $450.00 for my tickets...needed money for a Denver road trip.and it is preseason:cheese:

I'll be there at 2 but our generator has crapped out :/

No new horns (being shipped) no new cornhole (need a mitre saw to finish). I should at least have my new shorts!

Last edited:
OK, I'm rethinking this!! :winky:

If I decide to sweat it out and go early, can someone meet me at the gate? ALL my kids/grandkids will be at this game, total of 8, and some of them can't get off work until late on Sat, and won't be able to leave home until 5:30. They will need my parking pass. I'm gonna start looking for an extra parking pass, SOMEWHERE, it won't really matter what lot, and then I can do as I please. Finding it HARD to stay away!!

OK, I'm rethinking this!! :winky:

If I decide to sweat it out and go early, can someone meet me at the gate? ALL my kids/grandkids will be at this game, total of 8, and some of them can't get off work until late on Sat, and won't be able to leave home until 5:30. They will need my parking pass. I'm gonna start looking for an extra parking pass, SOMEWHERE, it won't really matter what lot, and then I can do as I please. Finding it HARD to stay away!!

Do you want to come to my house, leave your car and ride in with us? I was planning on leaving around 3:30. Can't take the whole tailgate either, from a heat standpoint. Although, it may be raining, from what I hear.

Rain???? No!! I don't want to travel 850 miles to see rain... Houston get it together, I want sunny weather. The highs are dropping here already in Nashville.

Looks like we may have some winds up to 10mph and a 40% chance of rain.

If you're coming out early, bring your wet gear! Crocs and/or an extra pair of shoes & socks is always good too - the parking lot tends to pickup a lot of water and you're gonna have wet feet.

If you're coming out early, bring your wet gear! Crocs and/or an extra pair of shoes & socks is always good too - the parking lot tends to pickup a lot of water and you're gonna have wet feet.

Thanks David I forgot about the weather.

Yep, looked at the hour-by-hour at weather.com and it looks like it'll peak about an hour before gametime. :(

I'll take the rain anyday over the heat we get on that parking lot!! Let it pour!

I'm using my own parking pass and should be there around 4:30. Decided to set the rules for my fam early in the season. Be ready when this old gal is ready to roll or you can find your own parking spot! :smiliedance:

GOOOOO TEXANS!! See ya all there!

It was great seeing everyone again.

We caught a huge break with the weather. It was actually comfortable thanks to the cloud cover, not bad for mid Aug in Houston.

It was fun seeing new babies and Kayla at her first tailgate and game.

I think I finally recovered. You guys are freakin awesome. I can't wait til the REAL season kicks off. This is going to be a fun year with my tailgate family!:tedc:

You all are the greatest, and I am blessed to call you my friends!! It was like coming "home" when I drove up Sat night. Hopefully, I'll be in full swing by the Fins game. Gonna be a FUN season!!

I just wanted to tell all y'all thanks for the hospitality on sat. I'm the guy that showed up in the Schaub jersey with Danny. I'm gonna try to make another couple games this year. I'm definately gonna get a parking pass though so I can bring an icechest with beer to pay y'all back lol.

I just wanted to tell all y'all thanks for the hospitality on sat. I'm the guy that showed up in the Schaub jersey with Danny. I'm gonna try to make another couple games this year. I'm definately gonna get a parking pass though so I can bring an icechest with beer to pay y'all back lol.

A bottle of Johnny Walker Blue would be a nice payback! ;)

You all are the greatest, and I am blessed to call you my friends!! It was like coming "home" when I drove up Sat night. Hopefully, I'll be in full swing by the Fins game. Gonna be a FUN season!!

It was so awesome to see you Gma...

BTW, can you PM me Aaron's phone number? I lost my phone and have no idea where I put his card. (Wanna buy some product from the young whippersnapper).

And no weirdos, I don't mean anything illegal. I mean something to help your immune system.

I think I finally recovered. You guys are freakin awesome. I can't wait til the REAL season kicks off. This is going to be a fun year with my tailgate family!:tedc:

I wasn't that awesome. Before halftime my back was so bad that I called Gibbs to come collect me and effectively carry may a$$ back out to BLUE CREW!!

I wasn't that awesome. Before halftime my back was so bad that I called Gibbs to come collect me and effectively carry may a$$ back out to BLUE CREW!!

Are you feeling better Bill? If you need anything let me know, be happy to go shopping for ya if needed. Need me to cook something for ya? Be happy to help ya out!

DO what ya need to do and that is SEE A DOC!! I sure as hell don't wanna see you in a wheelchair before me!!

Back