Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Blue Crew Dawg-gate

TxDavid

Veteran
It's thursday - and no tailgate thread yet?

Ok....so who's ready for back-to-back home wins this week!

...Not certain what's on the menu. Gonna bring some pasta salad for sure.

It's thursday - and no tailgate thread yet?

Ok....so who's ready for back-to-back home wins this week!

...Not certain what's on the menu. Gonna bring some pasta salad for sure.

We were waiting on you buddy!!! NOTE: I will be late as I have to catch a ride with Tobin. Parents out of town and taking care of the dogs.

As an aside, a friend needs two or three tickets, if anyone can help out and their not looking for hand-outs (will pay a decent price).

I'll take the load off of Grandma this week, and bring the crack weenies. Oh wait...Bill no longer likes them being called that...

OK, I'll bring the meat candy this week. :bender:

Breakfast Tacos!! and my co-worker Im bringing might make a cake or something good, not sure yet.

More potatoes and probably chicken or something easy we can throw on the grill. We are doing the RenFest on Sat, so it needs to be something without a lot of prep time.

Anyone interested in joining us for the Ren Fest, let me know. Should be a pretty weekend for it.

More potatoes and probably chicken or something easy we can throw on the grill. We are doing the RenFest on Sat, so it needs to be something without a lot of prep time.

Anyone interested in joining us for the Ren Fest, let me know. Should be a pretty weekend for it.

If I wasn't on call, I'd be there with y'all!

Hey friends and family............ Please don't bring people that want to start trouble! That's not cool and, well.... jacked up!!!

No... It's about someone that thought it would be cool to jack with me and put their hands on me.... Just sayin'!

Someone put their hands on TBill???? I'm assuming it wasn't a female???!!!????

I should have been there brother. Nobody better lay a hand on my butterfing..... uhhhh, I mean TEXAN_BILL!!!!!!!

I don't what this is about but it's not something I like reading a spout between friends. Hope everything works itself out.

Someone put their hands on TBill???? I'm assuming it wasn't a female???!!!????

I should have been there brother. Nobody better lay a hand on my butterfing..... uhhhh, I mean TEXAN_BILL!!!!!!!

'ppreciate that bro!! Ima let it go..................... for now!!

Ted / Kat, I don't know what your friend was all about but please tell that fool to never lay a hand on me again!! It would be about the 4th time in 10 years that it got ugly in our little corner of tailgating Heaven....

That said... It's Blue Crew and that's way more important than any BS that may have happened...

#LoveMyBlueCrewFamily!

Ted / Kat, I don't know what your friend was all about but please tell that fool to never lay a hand on me again!! It would be about the 4th time in 10 years that it got ugly in our little corner of tailgating Heaven....

That said... It's Blue Crew and that's way more important than any BS that may have happened...

#LoveMyBlueCrewFamily!

Bill, Jenni is sitting beside me and she is so sorry that she made passes at you. She promises that she will never lay hands on you again.

Ted / Kat, I don't know what your friend was all about but please tell that fool to never lay a hand on me again!!

#LoveMyBlueCrewFamily!

I don't have any friends at the tailgate. I just have one big Blue Crew family and along with it comes arguments and drama. I can't control them anymore than I can you.

Let's get ready to cook up some "Dirty Birds"! It could be flexed into a night game, so ask for the Monday following off now!

Really...any issues like this should be taken offline and discussed away from the general message boards. That's what email and PMs are for. Bringing them up here just makes it uncomfortable for people not involved.

Really...any issues like this should be taken offline and discussed away from the general message boards. That's what email and PMs are for. Bringing them up here just makes it uncomfortable for people not involved.

Yeah, I'm jealous nobody was laying hands on me! :texanbill:

Well, I'm just to old to lay hands on anybody, BUT, let a good lookin biker with a ponytail come by and I'll jump right on and go for a RIDE!! :)

So if Thor...I mean Brooks Reed...drove up on a Harley, hair pulled back, in full leathers, you'd be into that? :whip:

So if Thor...I mean Brooks Reed...drove up on a Harley, hair pulled back, in full leathers, you'd be into that? :whip:

I a freakin heartbeat!! :) BUT, you let THE ANIMAL ride by on one and I'll forget about the absent ponytail (pisses me off he cut it off) and take that boy for a ride he'll never forget!! Think I need to buy my own Harley!!

BTW: I've got pics of Billly Miller on his!

I a freakin heartbeat!! :) BUT, you let THE ANIMAL ride by on one and I'll forget about the absent ponytail (pisses me off he cut it off) and take that boy for a ride he'll never forget!! Think I need to buy my own Harley!!

Sandy would bring a whole new meaning to the word Cougar. Brooks Reed would never be the same, she would ruin him for the football field.
:shetexan:

I'm guessing THE ANIMAL is Cushing? Believe you me...he's much better WITHOUT the ponytail. And you'd have to fight me for that...and I'm pretty sure I'd be kicking ass and taking names on that one. *winks*

And Andy says we're all just a bunch of dirty, dirty women. :oD

Back