Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Bloody Sunday

How'd everyone make out with all the injuries to first-round guys like Charles and AJ Green? I'm going against my wife in one league and she had Green, DeSean Jackson, and Moreno. I'd feel bad for her if she didn't have Aaron Rodgers.

Other league I have Vernon Davis who was on crutches at the end of the game. Good thing I had Antonio Gates on the bench since there was no way that he'd do much against the Seahawks. Whoops.

How'd everyone make out with all the injuries to first-round guys like Charles and AJ Green? I'm going against my wife in one league and she had Green, DeSean Jackson, and Moreno. I'd feel bad for her if she didn't have Aaron Rodgers.

Other league I have Vernon Davis who was on crutches at the end of the game. Good thing I had Antonio Gates on the bench since there was no way that he'd do much against the Seahawks. Whoops.

I got hulk-smashed in the league w/Charles, because he and Doug Martin were my RBs. Now both are out on injury. I hope Martin will be back otherwise I'll be starting Ahmad Bradshaw and Chris Ivory as my RBs.

The other league I was okay, didn't lose horribly, just couldn't win because that guy had perfect storm of New England D and Arian Foster. I outscored him at pretty much every position but RB1, D, and kicker, and still lost. I lost Vernon Davis in that league, but I'll be okay because I have Zach Ertz.

V Davis, Green, Charles, Moreno....have them all on various teams...with Gates and Rivers on the bench

:facepalm:

Poor coaching decisions, but no big injuries left us winning a close one vs. Peyton/Alfred Morris. Lucky, lucky.

Had B-Marsh, Delanie Walker and Randall Cobb put up enough points for a victory against Foster, Peyton and Jordy Nelson. I rolled a donut with Charles also.

Out of my 2 main leagues, my starting group of RBs has been whittled down by injury to this:

RB1 Ahmad Bradshaw
RB2 Chris Ivory

RB3: undecided between Donald Brown and Bobby Rainey (Doug Martin's backup).

Wealth of riches, I know.

I got hulk-smashed in the league w/Charles, because he and Doug Martin were my RBs. Now both are out on injury. I hope Martin will be back otherwise I'll be starting Ahmad Bradshaw and Chris Ivory as my RBs.

The other league I was okay, didn't lose horribly, just couldn't win because that guy had perfect storm of New England D and Arian Foster. I outscored him at pretty much every position but RB1, D, and kicker, and still lost. I lost Vernon Davis in that league, but I'll be okay because I have Zach Ertz.

I've got Charles and Martin as well so, you sir, have my condolences. Collectively, in my league, those 2 have totaled 8 points over the season. Add that to 2 subpar te's (ebron and wright), sprinkle in some garcon, Floyd, and wright @ wr , and ive got the perfect recipe for Peruvian toilet water. Add salt and pepper as desired. Serves just one every week all season long.

Back