Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

better Moss trade

rickyb

Scarlet is hot.
I have been offered Romo for Moss heads-up.

Before you poo-poo this, consider the following:
  • Romo is an eligible keeper for next year, thereby securing my QB1 situation for 2 years
  • Passing TDs are worth full 6 points. (Picks are -2.)

I might be able to get a WR2 or TE to come along too.

I have been offered Romo for Moss heads-up.

Before you poo-poo this, consider the following:
  • Romo is an eligible keeper for next year, thereby securing my QB1 situation for 2 years
  • Passing TDs are worth full 6 points. (Picks are -2.)

I might be able to get a WR2 or TE to come along too.

There is no way I would do it....I would keep Moss and find another QB, maybe you already have a decent one. Heck I picked up Derek Anderson on the waiver wire and he has been on fire.

That would really be a mistake. You just don't give up a Randy Moss for a QB who makes a lot of mental errors. Wasn't it a couple of weeks ago when he threw 5 interceptions? Jeez. He totalled Schaub's season long five interceptions in ONE game to go along with a lost fumble. Against a really bad team too. Point being... when he has a meltdown, it's going to cost and he WILL have another one. Remember the field goal? He also lost two fumbles on Sunday. He fumbled the ball nine times last year and three times this year so far. The guy isn't the answer in Dallas. I don't see him being the future of the Cowboys.

Randy Moss plays for Randy Moss therefore he's going to get some serious numbers. Especially with Brady at the helm. Randy is averaging 17 yards a recept and has 10 TDs so far. Sick.

Randy Moss plays for Randy Moss therefore he's going to get some serious numbers. Especially with Brady at the helm. Randy is averaging 17 yards a recept and has 10 TDs so far. Sick.

I'd have to say, Moss this year was the best player I've ever taken in the 6th round :)

Back