After two weeks (more or less) list your 7 best teams in the AFC

Baltimore
Kansa City
New England
Tennessee
Pittsburgh
Houston
Buffalo

Stop crying about my list & post your own.

Who's crying? A bum ass 0-2 team has no business on any "best team" list. Put the kool aid down and take off the homer glasses. They just got throttled at home. I already said Ravens and Chiefs. No one else in the AFC is even close.

Just a couple of weeks ago "we" were saying Jacksonville was tanking. That they wouldn't win 3 games. I'm guessing you weren't on that wagon?

Nah, I don't do much in the way of predictions. I need to see what teams are about before analyzing them.

If Jags management is hoping to tank, the players did not seem to get the memo. They've looked solid for the first two weeks, but who knows how long it'll stay that way. But that's why we watch the games (and highlights!).

Chiefs are obviously the team to beat .... the Ravens are solid as are the Titans , Colts and Bills ..... But the Steelers are the last unbeaten team in the league.

Chiefs
Steelers
Ravens
Titans
Bills
Colts.
Browns / Raiders ?!

Steelers
Chiefs
Ravens (Lamar isn't a big game QB) / Titans (defense sucks)
Bills (QB and defense having issues)
Dolphins (should have left Fitz in)
Colts

Steelers
Chiefs
Ravens (Lamar isn't a big game QB) / Titans (defense sucks)
Bills (QB and defense having issues)
Dolphins (should have left Fitz in)
Colts

This is the yr that the Dolphins are looking to get Tua some experience. They hope to still make the playoffs, but it isn't a priority to them.

This just shows that it only takes 2-3 yrs to rebuild if you get the right regime in place and the owner is on board with a rebuild.

Do you think Cal would ever be on board with a full rebuild? LMAO

The great Tannehill 15-27 147 yards and a touchdown

Lol

M. Irving said you have to call a spade a spade and stop trying to place blame elsewhere. Tannehill missed a lot throws he should’ve made.

.......was watching the tail end of the game and Tannehill got 37 yards in the air when they were down 17. So his game even sucked more than originally stated. Of course I'm using the "Watson Grading Matrix" for my observation. Tannehill should be cut or traded before it becomes 4 more years.

.......was watching the tail end of the game and Tannehill got 37 yards in the air when they were down 17. So his game even sucked more than originally stated. Of course I'm using the "Watson Grading Matrix" for my observation. Tannehill should be cut or traded before it becomes 4 more years.

I wonder will the expert chime in and critique and point out all the mistakes he made in this game. Will they talk about how inaccurate he was on a lot of his throws.

They should be 0-4. :hankpalm:

Correct

Their OT's are out and that's hurting their offense plus Saffold is playing hurt. This isn't an excuse but no team is successful missing 3 starters.

Their defense has 10 sacks for the season and Aaron Donald has 9 sacks by himself. Their secondary isn't good as well. So I'm not surprised at this. The Texans dodged a bullet not re-signing Clowney. He's damaged goods.

That should mean he played amazing in a loss...

Came here for some DDB relief - but see it isn't possible on the forum any longer...

I'd bet 20 bucks you could start a thread about how at Tannehill's last birthday party he was only able to blow out 25 of the 32 candles and someone would post a statistical breakdown of how DW would have blown out 28 of those candles. No doubt in their mind - 28 for sure, he's got better breath control and accuracy.

That should mean he played amazing in a loss...

No silly......he'd have to throw for at least 240-300 plus yards and at least 2-3 TD's in a loss to measure amazing in a loss. 143 yards in a loss, is 143 yards in a loss. He'll live to play another day.

Came here for some DDB relief - but see it isn't possible on the forum any longer...

I'd bet 20 bucks you could start a thread about how at Tannehill's last birthday party he was only able to blow out 25 of the 32 candles and someone would post a statistical breakdown of how DW would have blown out 28 of those candles. No doubt in their mind - 28 for sure, he's got better breath control and accuracy.

Yes, but someone else would argue Watson could only blow out 20

Back