Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

BEND OVER...........TAKE OUT YOUR WALLET.............OR YOUR GOLD BAR............... FOR NEW YOUTUBE SUNDAY TICKET!

I've never had Sunday Ticket, because I've never had Direct TV. At least now I have an option. Haven't decided whether to go for it or not.

Only time I had it was roughly 10-12 years ago when DirecTV offered it as a freebie if I agreed to a two-year contract. I loved it don't get me wrong.

I think it was $199 back then but not 100% on that.

For the current rate...only if I was a huge fan of a team out of my market. As someone on a relatively modest budget, it's a luxury I'll be passing on this year...no different than any other year!

PS - I wonder how easy/difficult this package will be to share since it's now streaming?

There are always VPNs that sometimes work (and sometimes don't). I'd go in with 2 or 3 others if sharing one account is possible. Otherwise...hard pass.

Those are basically the same prices as Directv had. I had Directv since 1994. Got it free sometimes had to pay other times. Directv got you because you had to buy the expensive one to get the Red Zone, be able to watch on more than one device, fantasy option, and other goodies.
Not sure if YouTubetv will have all that. I’ve had YouTubeTv before and it sucked.
I have fuboTV and get the red zone for $5 extra. All I need.
until the nfl goes to PPV for games I’ll never need anything other than the red zone

Back