Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Bench

DR#1

Practice Squad
we should bench domanick davis, he just can't get it done i know we said u have 2 wait until he get in his groove, but how long does that take, we're already in week 10 we can get someone of the street n do better then his numbers

i know we've been talking a lot about runningbacks in the draft but i think wand is making it clear what our main need in the draft should be...we NEED a LT...we also need the rest of this o-line to pull their heads out of their arses and wake up

Davis is about the only one out there saving Carr's backside--when he's able to avoid sitting ON his backside. This is on the line. Not Davis.

keyfro said:
i know we've been talking a lot about runningbacks in the draft but i think wand is making it clear what our main need in the draft should be...we NEED a LT...we also need the rest of this o-line to pull their heads out of their arses and wake up

wand is not playing no worse than any of the other lineman. hes young he will get better. we do need some o lineman but maybe not a left tackle.

keyfro said:

Actually, Wand in a relative sense has been fine..Two of the sacks are from Mathis running by spears and the one at the end of the half was from a pocket collaspe.

Back