Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Babin diary featured in Chronicle

i wonder how he feels in a couple weeks. he said before coming here that he knew very little about texas and even less about houston ... i bet our heat is a rude awakening after grueling practices.

btw ... beautiful day outside.

Babin looked like a guy who has a nose for the ball. On Saturday night when he was in on a play it seemed as if he was always near the ball. I can't wait to see what our pass rush develops into this season.

I keep reading post of people seeing the players? Are they already opening up practice for people to see, besides the open practice tickets?

pittbull said:
I keep reading post of people seeing the players? Are they already opening up practice for people to see, besides the open practice tickets?
Saturday's practice was only open to Friends, Family, and employees (and those lucky enough to know one of the aforementioned group).

you know what I just realized...thats not a diary...those are just some of the interview questions everyone asked...how do i know? i was standing there hahhaha i've uncovered their secret!

Back