Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Just rec'd this e-mail:

Astrodome Yard Sale & Live Auction

THIS Saturday November 2

Doors open at 8am

Reliant Center Hall E

Fans of the Astrodome will have the opportunity to own a piece of the building's history when a limited quantity of seats, AstroTurf, furnishings, concessions equipment, signed memorabilia from Earl Campbell and Dan Pastorini, and other memorabilia go on sale Saturday, November 2 in Hall E of Reliant Center.

The gates to the property open at 6am with free parking before 10am prior to the college football game. Gate 3 (Fannin & Holly Hall gate) will be open along with the normal Gate 10 (Kirby & McNee).

Registration for the auction will begin at 7am with the doors opening at 8am and the auction starting at 9:30am in Hall E of Reliant Center. Cash and credit cards will be accepted. Seats will be sold in pairs of 2 for $200 per pair; 12" x 12" sections of AstroTurf will be sold for $20 per section. Customers will be limited to 4 pairs of seats and 4 sections of AstroTurf with special orders taken based on availability. Everything will be sold "as is" and all sales will be final.

Dan Pastorini will be on hand selling and autographing his new book Taking Flak: My Life in the Fast Lane. With the purchase of his book, Dan Pastorini will also sign a piece of memorabilia purchased at the sale (excluding seats).

Voters will make the ultimate decision on the fate of the Astrodome come Election Day, November 5, when they vote for or against Proposition 2 and the "New Dome Experience".

Get the facts at http://reliantpark.com/new-dome-experience

Wish I could check it out, but I have a scout thing all day tomorrow.

Back