Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Are Texans sitting on their hands again?

You know damn well what I'm talking about and 'setting parameters' is not getting a deal done. The human in you recognizes this even the irate fan does not

If the parameters are agreed upon and the agent screws the GM the agent will lose creditabilit. Same with the Gm's

If your post is correct either

1 Gaine got outsmarted
2. Gaine/BOB didn't want Brown and not doing everything possible to protect Watson is a mistake. IMHO
3. This is exactly what Mayock did and we will see who made the better move, doing everything possible to protect your QB, or having Davenport/Rookie playing LT next yr. We will see

Or Gaine, and many others myself included, don't believe that Brown is really that good and damn sure don't believe he is worth the stupid money the Raiders threw his way.

Or Gaine, and many others myself included, don't believe that Brown is really that good and damn sure don't believe he is worth the stupid money the Raiders threw his way.

After giving him away the previous year. That's the hilarious thing. Gruden's new math

Umm... different Gruden but the same? Not sure your direction

Guess I don't know what you are talking about then. You said Gruden's new math I thought it was in reference to them handing Landon Collins a stupid high contract and screwing the market for future teams.

No one uses the Redskins as a barometer for setting the market, they've been in their own stratosphere of stupid deals for years.

The Texans should have gone for these 2 tackles:

Ty Nsekhe, LT. He's 33 but only $4.5m cap hit for 2 years and graded decently.

Daryl Williams, RT. Was hurt last year but is only 26, was very good in 2017, and signed only 1 year prove it deal for a cap hit of $5m.

Both easily affordable and better than Davenport/Seantrel.

Where was O'Brien? Oh yeah, going after a guard on saffold. Why? Because he can play multiple positions?

The Texans should have gone for these 2 tackles:

Ty Nsekhe, LT. He's 33 but only $4.5m cap hit for 2 years and graded decently.

Daryl Williams, RT. Was hurt last year but is only 26, was very good in 2017, and signed only 1 year prove it deal for a cap hit of $5m.

Both easily affordable and better than Davenport/Seantrel.

Where was O'Brien? Oh yeah, going after a guard on saffold. Why? Because he can play multiple positions?

Daryl Williams was a missed opportunity for us, could have been a good get.

To be fair apparently no one tell Gruden anything.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...d-about-landon-collins-signing-through-media/

And people think the Texans org is screwed up. At least BoB never claimed to have heard about a signing through the media.

Interesting stat. With all of the organizational distractions and dysfunction, Jay Gruden has coached the same number of games (80) as O'Brien and if it wasn't for the Texans' unexpected 11-5 season, their coaching records would be almost identical.

Back