Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

AR15

Looked more a report on the Colt running backs than anything... AR15 has a whacked throwing motion
Interesting that they had him play the whole first quarter

I just really don’t care about starting yet another second guessing thread. i don’t personally G- A-F anymore about bs second guessing.
I dont care about another teams QB or how he's doing. What do you care about?

Reactions: JB
Looked more a report on the Colt running backs than anything... AR15 has a whacked throwing motion
Interesting that they had him play the whole first quarter
The Colt/Armelite AR15/M16 had it's issues as did it's chief competitor AK47. Perhaps Richardson will be as successful as these two in later years.

A movie about the creator of the AR 15 is available on youtube. I found it interesting.

I just really don’t care about starting yet another second guessing thread. i don’t personally G- A-F anymore about bs second guessing.
How long have you felt this way? Don't be coy, say how you feel. You hold back some times.

😄

Here's what I know when it comes to scouting college QB's for the NFL - NOTHING. I didn't think Jalen Hurts had any shot. I was very wrong. I've seen guy that I thought would be good and they weren't.

With that said, I didn't understand why anybody would consider taking AR with a high pick. He's a freak athlete with a cannon for an arm. I think the Colts screwed up big time. They could have taken dominant left-tackle Paris Johnson and then gotten their QB next year.

Now that I've said that, AR is assured of being a HOF QB. LOL.

The Colt/Armelite AR15/M16 had it's issues as did it's chief competitor AK47. Perhaps Richardson will be as successful as these two in later years.

A movie about the creator of the AR 15 is available on youtube. I found it interesting.

Ohio State once recruited a kid of Arab descent with an Arab name. Some fans on our forum thought it was good idea to give him the nickname "Al Qaeda". Management put an end to that real fast.

Back