Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Anyone heard from McNair?

V Man

Pumpkinhead
Many posters are upset with the coaching staff after the last two performances, and some have called for a couple of firings. My question is has anyone heard Mr. McNair's opinion on the last two performances? I am just curious, I know he wants to produce a winner here, and I'm sure he is not to happy with the effort or lack of these last two weeks.

Thank God McNair is now way shape or form a Daniel Synder or Jerry Jones. McNair probablly doesn't pretent to offer advice on an a subject he doesn't know anything about. Beside McNair is an outstanding business man. When the business plan is ahead or on schedule of where it is suppose to be he is not going to criitice the man in charge for one or two set backs.

I think we have to remember that although the team played poorly last 2 games, Denver & Indianapolis are good teams. I actually thought we would lose both just not the way we did. I think McNair wants to see progress and how the team responds to remaining games. We are 4 wins 5 losses. We need only 3 more wins for my prediction of 7 & 9. I think that is doable. When we win everyone talks playoffs & while that is understandable, I do not think it is reasonable.

Back