Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Anyone else glad that we don't have to care about the Browns anymore?

My personal timeline:

Unhappy - we couldn't keep the best QB in our history happy. Thinking this team is a joke top to bottom.

Apathetic- after the allegations. Okay, so we cant even keep a massage pervert from complaining. F DW and this team is still a joke.

QB limbo- My team is a joke but F you DW more.

After the draft- I didn't want to go QB, but I will support this kid even though if we chose him he was the wrong choice. Wanted to build a solid foundation for our future QB but not surprised we went QB so I came to terms already. Hope we dont kill him.

Preseason- Meh, going to be mediocre, give Arizona around 9th-10th pick overall or just outside top 10.

Game 1- Its the Ravens

Game 2- We cant even beat the Colts and AR, this season may be uglier than expected but still thinking around 10 pick we give Arizona.

Game 3- okay, the Jags gonna Jag. Good to win though.

Game 4-Well done.

This point:
Thank you DW for being a pervert diva that couldn't leave Houston fast enough opening the job up to the new best Texans QB in our history.

....thanks, but. still... F you DW and hope you fade off into obscurity the only MVP title you hold will stand for "Most Violated Player" or the massage parlor and online social media/forums "Most Valuable Pervert" or "Payer".

Don't get me wrong: I love watching DaRapist Watson choke and regress as much as the next guy, but I really like the fact that it doesn't affect our franchise.

Am I the only one? Or do some of you like the added intrigue that it adds to the season?
Who?

I hope we're updated on the women's lawsuits and their outcomes in the future.

I'm glad the lawsuits forced the McNair's to move on from the pervert.

Last edited:
My personal timeline:

Unhappy - we couldn't keep the best QB in our history happy. Thinking this team is a joke top to bottom.

Apathetic- after the allegations. Okay, so we cant even keep a massage pervert from complaining. F DW and this team is still a joke.

QB limbo- My team is a joke but F you DW more.

After the draft- I didn't want to go QB, but I will support this kid even though if we chose him he was the wrong choice. Wanted to build a solid foundation for our future QB but not surprised we went QB so I came to terms already. Hope we dont kill him.

Preseason- Meh, going to be mediocre, give Arizona around 9th-10th pick overall or just outside top 10.

Game 1- Its the Ravens

Game 2- We cant even beat the Colts and AR, this season may be uglier than expected but still thinking around 10 pick we give Arizona.

Game 3- okay, the Jags gonna Jag. Good to win though.

Game 4-Well done.

This point:
Thank you DW for being a pervert diva that couldn't leave Houston fast enough opening the job up to the new best Texans QB in our history.

....thanks, but. still... F you DW and hope you fade off into obscurity the only MVP title you hold will stand for "Most Violated Player" or the massage parlor and online social media/forums "Most Valuable Pervert" or "Payer".
Most Vile Predator

Awesome question. Yeah. I’m with you. I was just thinking about my new indifference to them. I found myself hating the Browns. Who the F are the Browns for me to have cared about them. AFC central was a long ass time ago. I’m glad the knot is untied. Next.

I'm glad not everybody is willing to sweep what he did under the rug.
No one's trying to sweep anything under the rug. But it gets a bit annoying when our fans try to drag everyone remotely associated with him down. In this case, the Browns.

Despite their association with darapist they got as far as we did.

No one's trying to sweep anything under the rug. But it gets a bit annoying when our fans try to drag everyone remotely associated with him down. In this case, the Browns.

Despite their association with darapist they got as far as we did.
I dont find letting people know the people he hangs with, because POS like Derrick and the POS that choose to hang with him deserve ridicule. That includes the Haslam's and the entire Browns org. BTW, yes, plenty of the Perv worshipers around here want to sweep this under the rug and if calling them out (Do you want me to name names or better yet, you know who these posters are so you can look them up) is annoying to them, then maybe they need to be annoyed for supporting this POS to begin with.

There are at least three jokes in there.
tenor.gif

I dont find letting people know the people he hangs with, because POS like Derrick and the POS that choose to hang with him deserve ridicule. That includes the Haslam's and the entire Browns org. BTW, yes, plenty of the Perv worshipers around here want to sweep this under the rug and if calling them out (Do you want me to name names or better yet, you know who these posters are so you can look them up) is annoying to them, then maybe they need to be annoyed for supporting this POS to begin with.

Depends on when your "to begin with" starts. If you mean when he was drafted well calling people out for supporting the newly drafted QB seems really dumb, if you mean when he started forcing his way out well I don't agree with it but I can understand how frustration with a really bad team and front office would make some fans agree with him, If you mean when the allegations first came out I can still understand because the timing was weird and there was nothing in his background to suggest this was real, if you mean when the numbers got higher than the legal age to drink and even Screaming A-hole Smith was having to walk back his support and say yeah there maybe something to this then at that point I can't disagree with you.

To the point of the thread personally I like watching the train wreck from a pure football point of view that the Browns sacrificed their team's future for at least the next 5 years for a guy that hasn't even played half a season for them. I feel for Browns fans but for the organization itself they are completely getting what they deserve. As for Watson himself if I wanted to watch a sexual predator I'd go watch old episodes of Vince in WWE. At least then I can watch people punch him.

I never liked him and always thought he was a phony. Didn't know how bad of a person he really was though.

Him being a perv is the best thing that ever could've happened to the Texans org.

Wasn't allowed to go to rock concerts at that age. John Denver? Yes, I could go to that.

My mom worked for... was it TicketMaster at that point? It was a place inside a Foleys (iirc) in the Northwest Memorial Mall. My mom heard that squeeze box song and LOVED it so she got tickets for my older sister and me... and her. My sister and I were in a quandry. We were excited and happy that we were at this concert and we were so appreciative that our Mom got the tickets for us... but we were so embarrassed to be there with her.

It was fun, though.

I will always remember sitting down in our seats, my mom sniffing the air and then asking, "what is that smell?"

My sister and I got to go to a LOT of great concerts. I'm jealous of my sister because her first concert was Alice Cooper (my mom thought it was like a folk rock act.) My first concert was when I was about 12 or 13, and it was War on their the World is a Ghetto tour in SHC. I think my second was Jethro Tull's A Passion Play at Hofheinz.

My mom worked for... was it TicketMaster at that point? It was a place inside a Foleys (iirc) in the Northwest Memorial Mall.
Every kid you knew must have been begging for tickets. You could have been like Damone from Ridgemont High
I will always remember sitting down in our seats, my mom sniffing the air and then asking, "what is that smell?"
And that's when you met Thorn...

My mom worked for... was it TicketMaster at that point? It was a place inside a Foleys (iirc) in the Northwest Memorial Mall. My mom heard that squeeze box song and LOVED it so she got tickets for my older sister and me... and her. My sister and I were in a quandry. We were excited and happy that we were at this concert and we were so appreciative that our Mom got the tickets for us... but we were so embarrassed to be there with her.

It was fun, though.

My sister and I got to go to a LOT of great concerts. I'm jealous of my sister because her first concert was Alice Cooper (my mom thought it was like a folk rock act.) My first concert was when I was about 12 or 13, and it was War on their the World is a Ghetto tour in SHC. I think my second was Jethro Tull's A Passion Play at Hofheinz.
My mom took my sisters and I to see Woodstock (the movie) when it first came out at the drive-in

My mom took my sisters and I to see Woodstock (the movie) when it first came out at the drive-in

My Mom and one their friends from the military decided to take me and my brother (2- older / 2 younger) along with their kids (1- boy / 1- girl) to see Stanley Kubrick's, "Last Picture Show" at the Ellington AFB theater. Needless to say, there was a lot of esplaining to do on the drive back to their home in Pasadena.

Only the smartest of people could interpret that the title and my first post of this thread to mean that Texans fans cared about the Browns and not about their draft picks. Thank you for reminding me why I don't interact more people on a daily basis and why I don't post more on here. I'm truly blessed.

Only the smartest of people could interpret that the title and my first post of this thread to mean that Texans fans cared about the Browns and not about their draft picks. Thank you for reminding me why I don't interact more people on a daily basis and why I don't post more on here. I'm truly blessed.
You should post more often.

I enjoy visiting with you.

You should post more often.

I enjoy visiting with you.
I enjoy interacting with a fairly large portion of posters on TT. Surprisingly, I don't use the mute button because I want to hear what everyone has to say even if I vehemently disagree. [See 2016-2022, online.] And even if I were to mute certain posters, you definitely are not on that list. IMO You are a part of the "elite members" of TT. Board wouldn't be the same without you.

Reactions: JB
I enjoy interacting with a fairly large portion of posters on TT. Surprisingly, I don't use the mute button because I want to hear what everyone has to say even if I vehemently disagree. [See 2016-2022, online.] And even if I were to mute certain posters, you definitely are not on that list. IMO You are a part of the "elite members" of TT. Board wouldn't be the same without you.
Thanks for the kind words.

Other than being an elite bug guy, I think this is the 1st time I've been called elite at anything. LOL

I really enjoy the back and forth with fans like you, because even if we disagree we both want whatever is best for the hometown team. This is why I enjoy talking draft stuff with Leebigez, although we look at adding different players with totally different visions, I respect his vision.

Thanks for the kind words.

Other than being an elite bug guy, I think this is the 1st time I've been called elite at anything. LOL

I really enjoy the back and forth with fans like you, because even if we disagree we both want whatever is best for the hometown team. This is why I enjoy talking draft stuff with Leebigez, although we look at adding different players with totally different visions, I respect his vision.
This right here.

I don't always agree with my TT brethen (and sisterhen?) about what the team should do, but I do like their insight. I know that it all comes from a good place and they all just want the team to win. As I've told Dr. Jean/Cloak in DMs, that when I used to play fantasy football, I've won several championships, in part, based on his injury knowledge. I should attribute some of that appreciation to some of the other regular posters on the board, as I definitely got some good info from them that I utilized as well.

I usually end up learning something on here just about every time I visit...even if I would have preferred not to. 😉

I love the full circle of the Texans spanking the Browns in the playoffs. It makes their draft pick worth more than the one the Texans traded, and it means that any chance of Joe Flacco getting the job is gone.

Now they have to face the reality of the Browns future resting on a guy of low moral character that could quit on them at any given time. What an absolute shit show. I'm so glad it's in the Texans rear view mirror.

I love the full circle of the Texans spanking the Browns in the playoffs. It makes their draft pick worth more than the one the Texans traded, and it means that any chance of Joe Flacco getting the job is gone.

Now they have to face the reality of the Browns future resting on a guy of low moral character that could quit on them at any given time. What an absolute shit show. I'm so glad it's in the Texans rear view mirror.

I said from the beginning that the Texans org would be better off without Derrick. I was the lone wolf who was called all kinds of terrible things. I'm hoping that Stroud doesn't suffer the same fate. He's been hanging out with Amber Rose and the Kardashian's, this isn't promising. God fearing men have been brought down by hoes since biblical days.

I said from the beginning that the Texans org would be better off without Derrick. I was the lone wolf who was called all kinds of terrible things. I'm hoping that Stroud doesn't suffer the same fate. He's been hanging out with Amber Rose and the Kardashian's, this isn't promising. God fearing men have been brought down by hoes since biblical days.
There have also been "hoes" that were brought to change through God fearing men. So... if it concerns you pray his foundation is founded on rock, not on sand.

Back