Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Antonio Brown Cut by Patriots

I knew it. I f’cking knew it. He signed with the Patriots.

This is just wrong on every damn level.
Yep, and he’ll be the perfect damn player/teammate/human being ever.
Funny how being on a winner changes your point of view

Yep, and he’ll be the perfect damn player/teammate/human being ever.
Funny how being on a winner changes your point of view

I wonder if there was an “unofficial under the table” nod from the Pats that if he asked for his release from the Raiders, the deal was there waiting for him?

Good luck investigating, but they should do it anyway.

Eldeman, brown and Gordon for Tom Brady. That’s a nice line up. Playoff bound? Yep.. Superbowl bound? nope.

Just sayin I don’t think Belichik puts up with his crap first sign of trouble he probably gets cut

I agree. But people are acting like it's already a done deal success. I'm just saying we're far from that. And I honestly don't think he's capable of changing, for anyone.

I know life isn’t fair, but that scumbag fell into his own self created bucket of sh!t, and then be allowed to come out smelling like a rose.

Don’t think he changes, but I think he falls in line enough for this 1 season....emphasis on “enough”

Honest question ... what makes you think that?

And hopefully not anything having to do with Belichik/Brady, because that would assume Brown is rational enough to understand/care.

just signed with the Patriots

wp5akt3a77h01.gif

Honest question ... what makes you think that?

And hopefully not anything having to do with Belichik/Brady, because that would assume Brown is rational enough to understand/care.

B/c it’s a 1 year deal & He doesn’t really have to care or understand...he just has to produce on the field when his number is called. That’s all Belichick is about anyway. Doing your job when you’re called upon. The minute he gets outta control he’s gone.

That’s why I emphasized enough. He ain’t gonna change.

B/c it’s a 1 year deal & He doesn’t really have to care or understand...he just has to produce on the field when his number is called. That’s all Belichick is about anyway. Doing your job when you’re called upon. The minute he gets outta control he’s gone.

That’s why I emphasized enough. He ain’t gonna change.

Sure, he has to produce. But he has to fall in line enough to get the opportunity to produce. And I've yet to see a man who cares about anything more than himself and getting his own way to fall into that kind of line. Even just enough.

I could certainly be wrong, but I've yet to see any evidence of it yet.

We can’t keep a guy on the franchise tag but the Pats can get a guy that seems like a total nutcase. All for the good of team I guess.

:scarygirl:

Maybe I shouldn’t be but I’m pretty annoyed by this development. I’m not a Patriot hater, I admire what they’ve been able to accomplish for the last 2 decades but come on! Enough is enough. I feel like they’re going to sleep walk their way to another SB now.

Maybe I shouldn’t be but I’m pretty annoyed by this development. I’m not a Patriot hater, I admire what they’ve been able to accomplish for the last 2 decades but come on! Enough is enough. I feel like they’re going to sleep walk their way to another SB now.

Are you basing this off of the consistent production of Josh Gordon or the reliable professionalism of Antonio Brown?

Of course Belichik, Brady, and the usual parts factor in ... but what about this year's group is exceptional?

This thread just nose dived into the bottomless pit of stupid.

first time AB videos something from a Pats practice or locker room he's gone.

I think he'll mind his manners for a year.

the last time the Pats took a disgruntled Raider WR they went 16-0 in the regular season

first time AB videos something from a Pats practice or locker room he's gone.

I think he'll mind his manners for a year.

the last time the Pats took a disgruntled Raider WR they went 16-0 in the regular season

Nah... BB would put him in his place. Like Ocho Cinco sitting quietly on the bench most of the season.

That was one very fast contract negotiation!!! I'm not sure I have ever seen the like.

Yipper.....something smells fishy!!!

ESPN: The Raiders have just announced they are relea.........excuse me this just in, New England Patriots have signed Antonio Brown to a 1 year 15M dollar deal which includes a 9M dollar signing bonus........as I was saying, the Raiders have announced they are releasing WR, Antonio Brown.

This was far too fast for my liking.....especially when the Patriots are involved.

Yipper.....something smells fishy!!!

ESPN: The Raiders have just announced they are relea.........excuse me this just in, New England Patriots have signed Antonio Brown to a 1 year 15M dollar deal which includes a 9M dollar signing bonus........as I was saying, the Raiders have announced they are releasing WR, Antonio Brown.

This was far too fast for my liking.....especially when the Patriots are involved.
upload_2019-9-8_8-9-56.jpeg

Back