Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Andre Brown or Mikel Lesure?

It really depends on if Bradshaw is back healthy. If he's out, I would go with Brown, but if he's back, go with Mikel. The fact that Leshore had the lionshare of the carries while the other RBs on his team were healthy, gives me a lot of confidence going forward that he will get the ball a lot. I like both of these guys, and have them in a few leagues, so it's a tossup to me. I like Brown's matchup against the Eagles more than Leshore against the Vikings.

It really depends on if Bradshaw is back healthy. If he's out, I would go with Brown, but if he's back, go with Mikel. The fact that Leshore had the lionshare of the carries while the other RBs on his team were healthy, gives me a lot of confidence going forward that he will get the ball a lot. I like both of these guys, and have them in a few leagues, so it's a tossup to me. I like Brown's matchup against the Eagles more than Leshore against the Vikings.

What about long term? I can only have 2 bench spots so I can only have one of them

Leshoure over Brown because Lions other RBs are more questionable to return than the Giants guys.

What about long term? I can only have 2 bench spots so I can only have one of them

Oh, I thought you meant for this week. Longterm, Leshoure for sure. Bradshaw will eventually be back and may takeover as the #1 RB. I don't see anyone on the Lions taking over for him, unless he is hurt.

Leshoure for sure. Watching the last game smith didn't get a single touch in that backfield with him back. It appears there's no need to worry with him

Leshoure...he's way more talented than the other backs currently in Motown. The Lions spent a 2nd round pick on him. When Jahvid Best comes back (he's currently on the physically unable to perform list) it will be those two guys toting the rock. Best may never be the same since he has that concussion syndrome. It it were my team it would be Leshoure.

Back