Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Amy Palcic

I dunno what was the problem the Texans organization had with Miss Palic ?
Was she unwilling to attend JE's daily Bible study sessions or maybe much to JE's consternation she liked men and liked to partake
in sexual relationships with them.

She's a Democrat and made fun of Rudy's four season press conference in a tweet.

Yep,

Meyer, who people were running down because of his trying to hire the best S&C coach possible should be very happy with Meyer's blessings on the hiring of Palcic.

Notice how the media made a big deal of the S&C guys hiring, but Palcic's hiring has barely made a blip on the radar screen. Wonder why, seeing how she was a media darling. (I think she was very good at her job BTW) It's obvious to me that Rootes was the source of the leaks because he knew he was exiting stage left soon.

Why are we even on the Palcic topic any longer? Did any of us know her on a personal basis? Any of us work for the Texans? Anyone here part of her family? It sucks when someone is let go for no apparent reason.....at least publicly. Did she come out and meet with Texans fans who were laid off, unfairly fired, or missing paychecks due to C-19? Bigger issues at hand than the Palcic firing. If, and I don't know this from a position of personal knowledge, she was as good as advertised.....she'll land on her feet with hopefully a much better management team.

Yep,

Meyer, who people were running down because of his trying to hire the best S&C coach possible should be very happy with Meyer's blessings on the hiring of Palcic.

Notice how the media made a big deal of the S&C guys hiring, but Palcic's hiring has barely made a blip on the radar screen. Wonder why, seeing how she was a media darling. (I think she was very good at her job BTW) It's obvious to me that Rootes was the source of the leaks because he knew he was exiting stage left soon.

Texans leaks have not stopped. We know this because Boston media is reporting on "inside information" about the Watson/Texans standoff. Who but someone within the Texans would leak that Watson was never in on the GM search? Easterby or one of his minions is now leaking information so they can try to influence the direction of the narrative. He and Caserio have connections with Boston media, and I just don't want to believe that Caserio is taking the low road at this point.

Same ol' crap on Kirby. Just different colored sprinkles on it now.

Texans leaks have not stopped. We know this because Boston media is reporting on "inside information" about the Watson/Texans standoff. Who but someone within the Texans would leak that Watson was never in on the GM search? Easterby or one of his minions is now leaking information so they can try to influence the direction of the narrative. He and Caserio have connections with Boston media, and I just don't want to believe that Caserio is taking the low road at this point.

Same ol' crap on Kirby. Just different colored sprinkles on it now.

Leaks have been an issue for years.

....I believe around early 2016.
Albert Breer was the unofficial PR guy for O'Brien. Whenever, BoB needed some good PR or take a "sources say" swipe at Ricky or make the McNairs think that BoB was a hot coaching commodity, Breer was always there with a "report". Anyone ever wonder how a guy who covered the Patriots always had better info the local reporters? Over the years, here are some of Breer's reporting:

Albert Breer says Bill O'Brien 'might be the #1 guy" if Bill Belichick Leaves the Patriots

Albert Breer was the unofficial PR guy for O'Brien. Whenever, BoB needed some good PR or take a "sources say" swipe at Ricky or make the McNairs think that BoB was a hot coaching commodity, Breer was always there with a "report". Anyone ever wonder how a guy who covered the Patriots always had better info the local reporters? Over the years, here are some of Breer's reporting:

Albert Breer says Bill O'Brien 'might be the #1 guy" if Bill Belichick Leaves the Patriots

Wasn’t just Breer. Rapaport was also another BOB guy.

Wasn’t just Breer. Rapaport was also another BOB guy.
Very true. It's like whenever Jeff Fisher was up for a contract renewal or wanting to have my personnel power over GM Floyd Reese. You could always count on a timely article about Jerry Jones hiring Fisher the minute he was available. So, knowing Bud Adams, what do you think he would do to keep the Cowboys from stealing his coach?

At some point, the egos of some of these NFL folks are their downfall. They spend more time politicking, jockeying and leaking to the media instead of doing their damn jobs. That's why you have to take all of these "friends of so and so" or "someone close to" or unnamed sources reports with a grain of salt.

Back