Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

AFC South Champions

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
No credit to OB, hes actually a crutch to Watson game
A crutch is like support. Assistance towards accomplishing a goal. A crutch makes it easier for you to accomplish your goals.

A ball & chain, an anchor, an anvil, or references to at least one appendage tied behind your back is more appropriate to the perception many (myself included) have of BO'b.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Option A.

Option B does not guarantee the win, so you risk an injury and not getting the bye. What good does that do?

Now if we were Seattle or SF tonight, you obviously play. It's the difference between the division and being the 5th or 6th seed. Easy choice.
:ok:

maverick512000

Hall of Fame
Texans have got to be the only team who’s fans act like winning the division is like going 0-16. I should have stayed away for longer.

Reactions: JB

Seegara

Guitar Picker, Dog Lover, Woodworker
The lowly Dolphins knocked off the overrated Patriots and cost them a bye week? If we get by Buffalo how can we avoid Baltimore?

dream_team

Hall of Fame
Texans have got to be the only team who’s fans act like winning the division is like going 0-16. I should have stayed away for longer.
I hear ya, I'm happy the team won the division and is hosting a playoff game.

But at the same time, I understand people's frustration. Despite the aggressive offseason, we look no different compared to past seasons. We can't seem to breakthrough to become a serious contender.

santo

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
I hear ya, I'm happy the team won the division and is hosting a playoff game.

But at the same time, I understand people's frustration. Despite the aggressive offseason, we look no different compared to past seasons. We can't seem to breakthrough to become a serious contender.
San Francisco looks more of a contender in less time than OB has been here. If OB loses against Buffalo, we'll become the Bengals.

Uncle Rico

Ur apology should be as loud as Ur disrespect was
San Francisco looks more of a contender in less time than OB has been here. If OB loses against Buffalo, we'll become the Bengals.
no sht. San Fran went from Harbaugh and the Super Bowl, to 3 down years and now with a new coach and new team they are right back where they left off. LOL

Our fanbase gets rewarded with year after year of mediocrity, moral victories and excuses. Its not hard to spot the franchises that know how to run a team.

"dont just talk about it, be about it"

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
It’s more about winning the division and feeling like going 0-16 AFTER they’ve won it. The apathy comes from the Texans never doing anything with those division titles.

And no, it’s not exclusive to Houston. Ask Chargers fans (if there's any left) about all their division titles a decade ago. Hell, they were winning them back with Air Coryell and never did anything afterwards. The Bengals have 4 division titles and 3 more wild card tickets and haven't even won a playoff game. I think if KC doesn't get it done this year, their fans will start feeling the same way. 4 division titles in 4 years and nothing to show for it.

Winning the division isn't the issue. What is done after winning it is the problem.

bigmck

Rookie
It is truly amazing how the same guys make the same remarks regardless of the games outcome. == I am really curious what the remarks would be on a Super Bowl Victory.