Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

8 TDs in 79 attempts?

El Tejano

Hall of Fame
And our defensive coordinator says " I wasn't aware of that", "I don't need stats to tell me we haven't played good enough pass defense. I knew that already. We played well enough to win, but we still need to improve on defense."

What are yall speculation on that stat and that quote?

Mine is that several of the TDs came after TO's in which it didn't take much for them to score on us and that our defensive coordinator needs to get it in gear and light a fire under our DBs and pass rushers. :soapbox:

Surprising that the coordinator didn't k now. Not surprising that it has happend. There isn't much of a semblence of a pass rush. Hard for the DBs to keep coverage for over 4-5 seconds.

Well it got me wondering and I noticed that 3 of those came on Glenn.

didn't know the exact number until now, but ive been noticing since week 1 glenn's years in the league have started to show. i hope it's just the slump i feel the majority of our d is in, but in his case, i fear the worst.

But on the other hand, look at the guys that got the INTs so far this year. Our two oldest guys in the secondary...Glenn and Coleman and you all know how pretty Coleman's was.

Back