Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2023 Fantasy Football League - Invitation Enclosed

This is the first I've played in years and I've re-learned a valuable lesson. The fantasy 'experts' know no more than most. Gots to go with my gut

Don’t read to much into one week. I was slightly underwhelmed with my team but I won so there’s that! But really y’all have no chance anyway. Porky's pigs always fly!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JB
Don’t read to much into one week. I was slightly underwhelmed with my team but I won soteres that! But really y’all have no chance anyway. Porky's pigs always fly!

In the other league, I had Drake London and Tee Higgins both give me 0 points. I lost by ten points.

I'm bitter already and it's only week 1.

I was 2-2 in the four leagues I’m in. The weird part is my two lowest scoring teams won, and my 2 highest scoring teams lost. In both cases, I had the 3rd highest score of the week but the opponent was first in scoring this week. Dems the brakes!

Who is 3rd coast hard heads and who is Jeffrey's perfect team?

Who is 3rd coast hard heads and who is Jeffrey's perfect team?

jeff is actually a personal friend of mine. He was out of town most of the week and weekend so not sure how much he managed his team.

Not sure who the hard heads is managed by but I kicked his ass!

• Haha
Damnme, every time I put a player in my starting line up they disappear. Players that should have a big game don't see the ball. :pissed:
Doesn't help that most of my players suck to begin with

How do you move a player to the IR position? I had to get rid of a player because I didn't know how

How do you move a player to the IR position? I had to get rid of a player because I didn't know how

Is the player on IR with his team? You cannot unilaterally decide to put a player on IR. If the player is injured but it’s not long term and his team is carrying him on its roster, it won’t let you put him on your IR. If they do place him on official IR, it’s the same process as moving him to your bench, etc. You will see an IR option. That opens a roster spot to add someone else. Once your injured guy is ready, you need to drop someone prior to adding him to your lineup or bench.

Is the player on IR with his team? You cannot unilaterally decide to put a player on IR. If the player is injured but it’s not long term and his team is carrying him on its roster, it won’t let you put him on your IR. If they do place him on official IR, it’s the same process as moving him to your bench, etc. You will see an IR option. That opens a roster spot to add someone else. Once your injured guy is ready, you need to drop someone prior to adding him to your lineup or bench.
My player was on IR and it showed IR next to his name on the roster but never gave me the IR option

My player was on IR and it showed IR next to his name on the roster but never gave me the IR option
I don’t think we have a spot for IR. This is something that has to be added by the owner of the group.

How long did it take for that option to show up?

Honestly, I don't remember there being a wait time, but I don't think I made any of the moves on the exact day the player went on IR.

4 teams at the top at 7-3

Oh my this is getting interesting!

I was on top until recently but I keep running into a teams best each week. I gotta turn this ship around this week and get back in the groove.

9e2b2717e490e355fa6b7ab45690da7c.jpg

• Haha
Good league guys. Congrats to acreshomestexan! You have bragging rights for now! Great job sir! I had a pretty good season, but flamed out toward the end. Some key injuries didn’t help but that’s the way the ball bounces. I will eliminate Jeff next year. He is a personal friend, and even played college football and loves football. Talks football all the time, but I couldn’t keep him engaged. So there will be at least one open spot in 24.

Thanks for letting me in the league. I started 7-2 and my ego inflated. Then promptly lost 6 in a row. Three of those were 5 points or less loss! I had a pretty good team for auto draft. Reminder to COMMISH, my ol lady's birthday is Sept 4, Labor Day weekend!! I'd be in the food stamp line if I did a live draft on her birthday weekend! lol
But hey, I won my 7th place playoff game, so there is that!

What’s a good draft date and time for you guys. I like to wait until close to opening day to account for injuries and give everyone plenty of research time.

@Porky Are you starting a league again this year?

Sure, but I like to wait to draft until camp is over. If you guys have a favored day/time let me know. Can’t please everyone but I can try to see what the majority would want.

Sure, but I like to wait to draft until camp is over. If you guys have a favored day/time let me know. Can’t please everyone but I can try to see what the majority would want.
I like as late as possible like last year

Back