Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

“NFL Script” Did the news accidentally confirm what most suspected?

Is anyone doing anything differently this game? I am still going to friend's house and will probably have chicken and dumplings due to cold weather before the game.

Find a new hobby. Isn’t there some contrails to chase, or go to the grassy knoll and discover how the cia paid for JFK to be murdered.

Either scripted or just a mistake based on a prediction from someone in media. I have felt since the midway point of the season that would be the Super Bowl match-up. Not hard to envision others feeling the same way!

Looks just imo like they were using those teams as a template for a future promo for the SB and accidentally used the wrong one for this one. Not coincidentally they used the two number one seeds cause just duh.

Or it's really a massive conspiracy that hundreds or many more people are in on yet the secret never gets out and everything we know is a complete lie.

Or that.

Looks just imo like they were using those teams as a template for a future promo for the SB and accidentally used the wrong one for this one. Not coincidentally they used the two number one seeds cause just duh.

Or it's really a massive conspiracy that hundreds or many more people are in on yet the secret never gets out and everything we know is a complete lie.

Or that.

I'm glad you finally see reason and are thinking about this logically. Clearly can only be a conspiracy from the lizard people, thought up by their king Elvis who faked his death, to distract us from realizing the earth is flat.

All joking aside I don't belief the NFL is scripted but I also don't think the refs or the league are as unbiased as they would have us believe as well.

I'm glad you finally see reason and are thinking about this logically. Clearly can only be a conspiracy from the lizard people, thought up by their king Elvis who faked his death, to distract us from realizing the earth is flat.

All joking aside I don't belief the NFL is scripted but I also don't think the refs or the league are as unbiased as they would have us believe as well.

The line "Elvis is not dead. He just went home" was truth. The sightings of him from time to time happen when he returns yearly to deliver the script for all of the major league title games AND Wrestlemania.

Man, I hate commenting on stupid **** like this. It just gives it oxygen. But who is this "most people" mangler is talking about? I saw a few items coming from the usual freaks and lunatics online, but all these wackadoodle nut-job conspiracy theories always go the way of the doo-doo bird. None hold water to begin with, and fall apart with even the slightest amount of common sense applied. And now, we await the next wackadoodle theory from some kid with no friends sitting in his Mom's basement and the only way he can get his jollies is by watching the internet go crazy over his BS.

Can we all make an agreement to leave this site to real football talk and leave all the conspiracy crap to the tinfoil hat crew, the low-IQ bunch, and the kids in the basement?

Man, I hate commenting on stupid **** like this. It just gives it oxygen. But who is this "most people" mangler is talking about? I saw a few items coming from the usual freaks and lunatics online, but all these wackadoodle nut-job conspiracy theories always go the way of the doo-doo bird. None hold water to begin with, and fall apart with even the slightest amount of common sense applied. And now, we await the next wackadoodle theory from some kid with no friends sitting in his Mom's basement and the only way he can get his jollies is by watching the internet go crazy over his BS.

Can we all make an agreement to leave this site to real football talk and leave all the conspiracy crap to the tinfoil hat crew, the low-IQ bunch, and the kids in the basement?

Who pissed in your cereal? Seriously man its just some harmless fun and joking around. I don't think anyone around here really takes it seriously but the logo thing is a pretty amazing coincidence. Of course even the logo conspiracy couldn't match the power of Taylor Swift. If you don't like it and don't want to read it then cool that is your right, all you have to do is not click on the thread.

Who pissed in your cereal? Seriously man its just some harmless fun and joking around. I don't think anyone around here really takes it seriously but the logo thing is a pretty amazing coincidence. Of course even the logo conspiracy couldn't match the power of Taylor Swift. If you don't like it and don't want to read it then cool that is your right, all you have to do is not click on the thread.

It's harmless fun and joking around until people start scratching their chins and saying, "hmmmm." And then before you know it you've got people beating up pizza delivery guys because it's all a front for the worship of Ba'al and the sacrifice of babies to harness their innocence in the name of George Soros or something. Oh, yeah, and the earth is flat and birds aren't real and black helicopters and the whole 9.275913 yards and the pyramids were built by aliens from Orion's Belt.

It wasn’t posted as harmless fun. I won’t go politics, but let’s just say this whole it’s just harmless fun doesn’t hold water. People actually believe this **** and a more infectious version is literally ruining our democracy. So yea I take it very very very seriously. I’ll leave it there. You guys that are actually entertained by this **** need to grow the **** up and get your head out of your ass before it’s too late.

UFO's are real and the earth is flat. Bigfoot evolved into Bigmouth and now roams the internet freely. Humanity is coming to an end and will be replaced by talking birds who sh!t on all the cars that don't run anymore.

It wasn’t posted as harmless fun. I won’t go politics, but let’s just say this whole it’s just harmless fun doesn’t hold water. People actually believe this **** and a more infectious version is literally ruining our democracy. So yea I take it very very very seriously. I’ll leave it there. You guys that are actually entertained by this **** need to grow the **** up and get your head out of your ××× before it’s too late.

That sounds like a conspiracy.

Seriously if you take ANYTHING in regards to the NFL that seriously then I question which of us actually needs to grow up.

It's harmless fun and joking around until people start scratching their chins and saying, "hmmmm." And then before you know it you've got people beating up pizza delivery guys because it's all a front for the worship of Ba'al and the sacrifice of babies to harness their innocence in the name of George Soros or something. Oh, yeah, and the earth is flat and birds aren't real and black helicopters and the whole 9.275913 yards and the pyramids were built by aliens from Orion's Belt.

See I know you're joking because everyone knows it's the Chinese takeout guys that are the front for Ba'al.

It wasn’t posted as harmless fun. I won’t go politics, but let’s just say this whole it’s just harmless fun doesn’t hold water. People actually believe this **** and a more infectious version is literally ruining our democracy. So yea I take it very very very seriously. I’ll leave it there. You guys that are actually entertained by this **** need to grow the **** up and get your head out of your ass before it’s too late.

But this isn’t politics so WTF cares what other knit wits think about a Superb Owl logo, Let em’. I never understood why atheists run around screaming there is no god, if there is no god then why on earth do you care? let it go…..

KC and SF have had 4 Superbowl appearances in the last 4 years between them, but because they meet again this year, it's scripted?

I have an alternate explanation. It's because they're good.

UFO's are real and the earth is flat. Bigfoot evolved into Bigmouth and now roams the internet freely. Humanity is coming to an end and will be replaced by talking birds who sh!t on all the cars that don't run anymore.
And don't forget the Chupacabras....I saw em back in the day while at work.

Eli Manning's son caught on live TV immediately following the pro bowl bitching about officials and telling his dad multiple times that the "NFL is scripted". 🤣 Man they cut away real fast..

That was hilarious, the look on Eli's face. 😂

Last edited:
When the Chiefs drafted the new league MVP I knew they were going to the superbowl.

View attachment 13578
Leave Taylor alone!!!!

200.gif

I have zero interest in the SB this year. Come to think of it. I haven't been interested in it for years. Think about the only way to restore an ounce of care is a Texans SB. I can't even pretend the ads are amusing like they once were.

IF there is a storyline/narrative/conspiracy for a story line.

They need new writers cause... 😴

Leave Taylor alone!!!!

View attachment 13588

I have zero interest in the SB this year. Come to think of it. I haven't been interested in it for years. Think about the only way to restore an ounce of care is a Texans SB. I can't even pretend the ads are amusing like they once were.

IF there is a storyline/narrative/conspiracy for a story line.

They need new writers cause... 😴
The Superbowl hasn't been the same since the advertising firms went woke. They're not entertaining anymore. I remember a time when you didn't even want to go to the bathroom, because you were afraid you would miss a hilarious commercial.. Especially a beer commercial, can't even remember the last time I saw one of those. The Superbowl commercials have absolutely sucked going on for the better part of a decade now. I give zero craps about having to miss a commercial break to take a crap now.

The Superbowl hasn't been the same since the advertising firms went woke. They're not entertaining anymore. I remember a time when you didn't even want to go to the bathroom, because you were afraid you would miss a hilarious commercial.. Especially a beer commercial, can't even remember the last time I saw one of those. The Superbowl commercials have absolutely sucked going on for the better part of a decade now. I give zero craps about having to miss a commercial break to take a crap now.
One crap perhaps?

Last edited:
KC and SF have had 4 Superbowl appearances in the last 4 years between them, but because they meet again this year, it's scripted?

I have an alternate explanation. It's because they're good.
I just realized the 2 teams in SB can be re-arranged to K F C s! That dang Colonel Sanders death must have been faked and he has not left the building! He is behind this whole Super Bowl mess I just know it!

Wait, was Colonel Sanders and Colonel Tom Parker same guy? Were they ever seen together in the same place? Why isn't this on the news? Why are not Biden and Trump talking about it! I want to know!

I just realized the 2 teams in SB can be re-arranged to K F C s! That dang Colonel Sanders death must have been faked and he has not left the building! He is behind this whole Super Bowl mess I just know it!

Wait, was Colonel Sanders and Colonel Tom Parker same guy? Were they ever seen together in the same place? Why isn't this on the news? Why are not Biden and Trump talking about it! I want to know!

If you see Taylor Swift singing and eating a drumstick, from KFC, as one of the halftime commercials.......you'll have your answer in living color.

Getting more and more like the WWE everyday.

God'ells NFL SMH

Funny enough the NFL has argued, including in front of the Supreme Court, that they are first and foremost an entertainment company. I have heard, though I can't confirm, that they are registered as Sports Entertainment just like the WWE. So in theory if they did want to script games it would be legal. And to those that argue about Vegas and such, bets are taken on WWE matches, including through the large betting groups, all the time even though its known its scripted.

Last edited:
We don't live in a democracy. We live in a constitutional republic. "Our democracy" is the BS lie people need to stop repeating.

Back