Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

“Night and day” offseasons for Brian Cushing

Me either. I always assumed that one day he'd eat a bunch of steak and then split into two Cush's that would then proceed to gang tackle somebody before going to lift weights.
Here's something else I didn't know... maybe you guys heard about the Cushings playing secret Santa last Christmas but I hadn't.
We gotz some good "kids" on our squad.
784x2048.jpg

i cant help but think cushing would not have missed so many games had he taken it easy with the steroids.

yes he got hit but his body would not have responded that way if he wasnt so roided up.

i cant help but think cushing would not have missed so many games had he taken it easy with the steroids.

yes he got hit but his body would not have responded that way if he wasnt so roided up.

His recovery times prior to this one have not been long.

(on how much he’s looking forward to making that first crushing hit) “I don’t know. I mean, I am. I’m just more excited to play, whatever the situation is, the hit or what not. I’m just excited to get into a game-time situation.”

(on if getting a big hit will help him mentally) I had a couple today. I think it’s out of the way. I feel great. I’m excited about where I am physically and mentally, but we all know the game is stepped up just a little bit more. It’s a little faster, a little more intense. I’m excited but I’m excited but I’m excited for every day. I’m excited for every practice and for every game. I’m looking forward to all of it.”

(on how much he’s looking forward to making that first crushing hit) “I don’t know. I mean, I am. I’m just more excited to play, whatever the situation is, the hit or what not. I’m just excited to get into a game-time situation.”

(on if getting a big hit will help him mentally) “I had a couple today. I think it’s out of the way. I feel great. I’m excited about where I am physically and mentally, but we all know the game is stepped up just a little bit more. It’s a little faster, a little more intense. I’m excited but I’m excited but I’m excited for every day. I’m excited for every practice and for every game. I’m looking forward to all of it.”
Good luck and best wishes, Cush. And that's not just for your performance on the field,

(on if getting a big hit will help him mentally) “I had a couple today. I think it’s out of the way. I feel great. I’m excited about where I am physically and mentally, but we all know the game is stepped up just a little bit more. It’s a little faster, a little more intense. I’m excited but I’m excited but I’m excited for every day. I’m excited for every practice and for every game. I’m looking forward to all of it.”

I'm just here to give 110% and the good lord willing...errr, I'm just here to give 110%.

Oh man!
(movie reference?)

what have I told y'all about quoting without the picts...?
:foottap:

9k=
hqdefault.jpg

must I do everything
:kitten:

Wrong movie. The key is the "Oh, man!"

[IMGwidthsize=400]http://klipd.com/screenshots/1d0921b70e0ae5dab48324a39707df63-2.jpg[/IMG]

Plus it was a question. A picture would have given it away.

Wrong movie. The key is the "Oh, man!"

[IMGwidthsize=400]http://klipd.com/screenshots/1d0921b70e0ae5dab48324a39707df63-2.jpg[/IMG]

Plus it was a question. A picture would have given it away.

"He was Phi Slamma Jamma runnin' stank all over it with rib-ticklin' jumps of double vanilla funk!"

I hate that 110% line. You can only give 100% and that is rare. Of course, I respect MATHEMATICS!
That depends on what you established as your baseline design reference.
:D

...forgive the momentary dip into nerdiness
:fostering:

[IMGwidthsize=600]http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/25/41/27/5641693/3/784x2048.jpg[/IMG]

Wow. Cushing really could've used this pic during the HCG scandal. :D

(Mr. Cushing, I'm actually a fan of yours. If you are reading this I'll give you $10,000 to not track me down and beat me to a pulp.) :eek:

Wow. Cushing really could've used this pic during the HCG scandal. :D

(Mr. Cushing, I'm actually a fan of yours. If you are reading this I'll give you $10,000 to not track me down and beat me to a pulp.) :eek:

Look at how hard he is trying not to throw the ball through that kid.

I hate that 110% line. You can only give 100% and that is rare. Of course, I respect MATHEMATICS!
Ya know, the difference between ordinary and extra ordinary is the little bit extra! (movie reference!!):fingergun:

You need another cup. I was making a joke too - about his girly left hand throw.

Yeah, lol. I read the sentence and just stared at the screen like dog trying to figure out what is being said to him. Then I remembered I woke up at 0300 this morning at today will be a long day. :)

[IMGwidthsize=200]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r65/ShowtimeN15580/Animals/ConFusedDog.jpg[/IMG]

Back