Zac Diles

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by TexanSam, Oct 19, 2008.

1. TexanSam

TexanSam Hall of Fame

The last two games, the guy has played pretty well. He pressured the Lions QB a few times today, including the sack. Could he be another missing piece to our defense? I hope he continues to improve

2. will742

will742 Nukkkk

This is something I wrote in another thread, but I feel like it would be appropriate to re-post it in here.

3. J-Russ

J-Russ Hall of Fame

He's been playing well since the Jags game, IMO. But I agreed, he can be a very solid starter for us. He's like a DeMeco-clone, without the awesome pass-coverage.

I don't think SLB is a need for us anymore, but it can be upgraded. I hope we can find a athletic linebacker to pair with DeMeco, and Diles. That would pretty much complete that set.

4. mexican_texan

mexican_texan Furry Tractors

I hope they rush him more

5. TheRealJoker

TheRealJoker Hall of Fame

He's the Hunter Hillenmeyer of our defense. We just need a Lance Briggs to round out the linebacker unit.

6. Jackie Chiles

Jackie Chiles Hall of Fame

He is looking less and less like a gaping hole for sure. If I could pick two positions to upgrade next year it would be a DE opposite Mario and a safety. OLB, maybe a guard, another solid young RB are all areas we could improve but Diles play has potentially sent it to the back burner a bit. Still looking forward to seeing what Adibi can do but its not looking like he will get his chance this year barring injury. Please don't make me take it back Diles.

7. HJam72

HJam72 Hall of Fame

We won't get a good FS until Richard Smith is gone. Hopefully, it won't take losing Kubiak too.