Z-Report mentions Ahman Green problem

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by SuperTexan, Oct 23, 2007.

1. SuperTexan

SuperTexan Rookie

2. Hagar

Hagar Drink up yall, its the Texans!

I agree with the majority his analysis. I didn't agree with his analysis of DRob's last play. I thought DRob did as good as anyone could and shouldn't get any grief for the last TD.

The biggest problem we have right now it that our team is not tough enough to play at the NFL level. We've gotten manhandled the past two weeks and until we stand up to the opponent, its not going to change. This has to start in the trenches and, frankly, we're not getting it done on the line of scrimmage on either side of the ball.

I totally agree with Z that we have to get some size up front on the D-line. TJ is playing much better but he doesn't have the size required to play the nose and neither does Okoye. One of the two will probably have to go somewhere else and we will have to bring in a heavy weight.

Anyway, :twocents:

Double Barrel likes this.
  3. Dallas_Texan

Dallas_Texan Veteran

I have to agree with you on that. BOTH sides of the line need to be bigger, and tougher. Winston is doing well, I would be worried if I were anyone else on the OL. I REALLY, REALLY hope Spencer can make a comeback. Maybe there will be a Monster C in the third round next year!

4. nero THE zero

nero THE zero Hall of Fame

Anyone care to elaborate for those without audio?