Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

You should be ashamed!!

I was at the game and I myself got frustrated at the outcome, but I can understand a little about the boo's as long as theay are not dirested at Carr and rather the coaching and play calling. When the browns go deep on us showing that they did not respect us that says something. We should have been the one's going deep first. We just looked like *****s going deep right after they did. It's time to start looking at the coaching staff. I'm not saying to fire anyone , but put a little heat on them.

Couldn't be easier.

There is no compelling reason for keeping him as the offensive coordinator.

Horrible.

Maybe the fans were Booing Dom Capers for putting Carr back in the game after he had spent so much time getting the dog **** kicked out of him. With two minutes left in the game, and the amount Carr was getting hurt, I thought Capers should have kept him out, rather than risk hurting our QB at the end of the season that was a wash at that point.
There was no question who the boos were being directed at, and it wasn't Capers (based on the "Carr, You Suck" stuff I was hearing all around me).

I didn't know what to think when I heard all the booing. I was just shocked. I don't ever see a time when booing is "good".

TxDavid said:
I didn't know what to think when I heard all the booing. I was just shocked. I don't ever see a time when booing is "good".

I am there to support and help my team win. I just never felt (and never will) feel like booing would help.

One word COACHES. When McNair starts getting hit in the pocket book which it sounds like might be happening, he will act. Personally with the television and paper stuff, I suspect there has been some A...... Kicking going on, but no one can be certain and no one is going to tell................. Short of us opening up the pocket book during FA, nothing is going to happen. I could understand McNair not doing so because he's already shelled out a lot for nothing. We have paid a lot of money for nonproductive old timers who should be retiring. People think next year will be a run for the playoffs. I beg to differ with you. I think it will be a run for the bottom as any team with any kind of offensive ability has hurt us badly..

the wonger need food said:
Wrong. He is part of the problem. He managed the game poorly and his pocket presence was horrific. He had plenty of opportunities to step up yesterday but he is trained to do one thing at the slightest sense of pressure. He was a deer in headlights yesterday and played a very poor game.

I guess thats what makes us different you have your opinion and i have mine either way we lost.So now I am going to lick my wounds and gear up for 05,no more replying to this thread for me.

Dime said:
Wow... I wonder if this is how the Jags fans felt last week. :thud:

Nah, cause the Texans are not a bottom 3 team. Jag's fans are upset cause their team could not win a game when it mattered. However it should be no surprise. Jacksonville is not a playoff team yet and I think most fans knew it. Next year however the playoffs will be expected.

Back