Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

You know what this means?

Grid

All Pro
Sad realization time.

We have no QB. Sage is too old to be making rookie mistakes. Schaub is still young, but old enough that his struggles make me wonder if he will ever be a starter for a competitive team.

That means we need a QB. We also need LBs..DBs..and our Oline still needs work. We need a back to compliment Slaton.

This means that we are still very much in a "building" stage. It means that we probably have 2-3 years before we are competitive. If we get a rookie QB..it could be 3-4 years.

This team is going to suck for at LEAST 25-30 more games.

This also means that by the time we are MAYBE competitive.. we will be seeing some of our best players retiring or preparing fore retirement.

We are the Cardinals.
We are the Saints.
We are the Lions.
We are the Oilers.

I wonder who among us will be the 80 year old man or woman who gives an interview to the Houston Chronicle talking about how we have been a Texans fan for 50 years, and we are still waiting for a superbowl win.

Bet it aint me.

If somebody has a time machine, can you turn it on me and send it back to about September 17, 2007?

Sad realization time.

We have no QB. Sage is too old to be making rookie mistakes. Schaub is still young, but old enough that his struggles make me wonder if he will ever be a starter for a competitive team.

That means we need a QB. We also need LBs..DBs..and our Oline still needs work. We need a back to compliment Slaton.

This means that we are still very much in a "building" stage. It means that we probably have 2-3 years before we are competitive. If we get a rookie QB..it could be 3-4 years.

This team is going to suck for at LEAST 25-30 more games.

This also means that by the time we are MAYBE competitive.. we will be seeing some of our best players retiring or preparing fore retirement.

We are the Cardinals.
We are the Saints.
We are the Lions.
We are the Oilers.

I wonder who among us will be the 80 year old man or woman who gives an interview to the Houston Chronicle talking about how we have been a Texans fan for 50 years, and we are still waiting for a superbowl win.

Bet it aint me.

Sam Bradford, anyone?

Actually...Diles played really well. The whole defense played great today, did everything they could to win the game...same for the offense. It's just bad because Sage did everything he could to lose the game.

Lieutenant Thaddeus Harris said:
You are "D" Squad; "D" for "dirtbags." When I say: "Hey, dirtbags!" that means you. You people are going to hate my guts for the rest of your lives. I am going to make you sorry that you ever came here.

:thinking:

Mails? We in Houston son. Expect him to get a hurricane of bricks thrown through his window or sacks of dog crap burning on his front porch.

well if thats typical for Houston then we are sad bunch of losers and we deserve the losers we have on the field.

You know what gets me as that everyone thought that the fins where going to suck this year and they are bringing every Sunday. I just feel that we have more talent than they do but they are using it correctly.

Back