Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

would you do this? Derrick Johnson for Eric Winston and Travis Johnson?

How do you feel abou the deal now?

• Yes, DJ for Travis Johnson and Eric Winston

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • NO, I still wanted DJ

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Undecided, I think we broke even

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
You have been waiting to post this havent you hehe.

Ill take Winston and Johnson at this point. But im a homer, and I wasnt impressed with DJ last season.

Too early to tell, and I'd like to see how Winston does in a ZBS and how Johnson does in a 4-3, but I think it's pretty even...

Grid said:
You have been waiting to post this havent you hehe.

Ill take Winston and Johnson at this point. But im a homer, and I wasnt impressed with DJ last season.

Yes, Grid I was.. and by the way did you get your avatar copyrighted? I think I saw when Vince got drafted he held up a #10 jersey like your picture ;)

hehe..i actually stole this avatar from Jerek.. so if i got paid id probably have to split it with him :D

we could have gotten winston at 35, so, how about polling a spencer and tj combo for dj also.

i would have kept dj and still got a steal in the 3rd regardless.

thetexanator said:
we could have gotten winston at 35, so, how about polling a spencer and tj combo for dj also.

i would have kept dj and still got a steal in the 3rd regardless.
I agree with you, I was just using the poll as is.. at the time when we traded picks we just dropped back and took N.O. pick ..just so happens they were as bad as us.

sorry my man, just thought u were being a little biased on who u tagged along with TJ. casserly hurt me last year, just a little edgy.

thetexanator said:
sorry my man, just thought u were being a little biased on who u tagged along with TJ. casserly hurt me last year, just a little edgy.
no problem but you were right also!

Toan said:
Yes, but I would've rather had Travis Johnson and Ko Simpson with Eric Winston as 3rd pick though...

if I am not mistaken he might still be there in th e4th :heh:

not sure coach, we ran a 3-4 then, yet makes me wonder if we ran a 4-3 if DJ would have been the pick

TexansNeedRBin05 said:
Derrick Johson is a damn BEAST! but that 2nd pick of the 3rd round was nice....

very true. I liked DJ but makes me wonder if we were doing the 4-3 last year
if he would have been the pick.

Still too early to tell who got the better end of the stick.

Although, at this point, it seems as if the Texans came out ahead because Winston and Johnson should be serviceable players, and two always beats one.

Back