Would Tennessee take Carr and and a pick

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by kingh99, Jan 10, 2006.

1. kingh99

kingh99 Guest

For Steve McNair? McNair can play out his career here with VY learning under him. Yeah we would be giving up a pick and a younger capable QB for an old vet but it makes a lot of sense. Wouldn't mind getting Fisher as well.

If Gary Kubiak is such a hot head coaching prospect how come only Bob McNair interviews him every four years? The head coach pick is more important than the first pick in the draft. You see the guys McNair is looking at? Lightweights.

2. Big B Texan Fan

Big B Texan Fan Hall of Fame

Mods - end thread plz

3. kingh99

kingh99 Guest

end thread? Why? Is it a duplicate?

4. Big B Texan Fan

Close to it. I didn't mean to sound harsh, I should've said for it to be merged.
    Nothing against you, welcome aboard.

5. cadahnic

cadahnic All Pro

Can we at least combine all these trade Carr to X team threads into one single thread and have all the crazy trade ideas for Carr located in one place?

6. Big B Texan Fan

They'll do it for ya.
    Vinny, Arlington, Infantrycak, Gwallia (sorry if I left any out) where you at.

Help!!!!!

7. kingh99

kingh99 Guest

you guys are worse than wash women. relax. it's not a crazy idea. and leave it in it's own thread. now i'm bowing up. this is silly when half the posts are about whether to post. Carr's gotta go so let talk about where. I guess since Tennessee thinks so highly of Volek (sp) they probably wouldn't bite. Oh well. The Texans are in a heck of a pickle considering they have the first pick.

8. MorKnolle

MorKnolle Hall of Fame

Don't forget Hervoyel too