Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Would Arrington or Pettitgout help?

Yeah i would think so, but how bad was that achilles injury. That doesnt sound good at all the achilles is kinda important. He would definitely add to the pash rush that we so lack!!

Guys who lay the wood like Arrington, Ray Lewis, Sean Taylor, Bob Sanders etc... get injured because they are giving up their bodies alot. The return you get from their leadership however would outweigh this. I'm all for adding Arrington, but I am more curious to find out more on his injuries.

I would love to get Lavar Arrington, he could really really help us out with some leadership. He is a good player, he just had problems with the redskin management (go figure) and then was misfortunate with what happend this past year. Giants are trying to get younger it seems and free up some cap space. I think if we can get him for a decent price, it would really help us out. I am all for bringing him in.

Laver Arrington's name is way better than his actual NFL production. The achilles injury will probably take away maybe his primary asset which is above average speed and quickness for his size. He is not a disciplined system player who likes to freelance. Not interested because i doubt that he would be happy coming in on a veteran's minimum, you need to prove healthy and quite frankly good as you think you are basis.

Pettigout's injury (broken leg) does not seem like the type that lingers, but of course we would need a quality medical evaluation. As a solid veteran guy, i would more interested in Luke P.

I like the idea of bringing both of them in...Im a big fan of the giants and i really like Pettitgout...He is still young enough to wear he can play for another 5 or 6 years if he can remain healthy...He was a big part of Eli being successful, when he went down, he had Bob Whitfield fill in for him and i think thats when Eli started going down hill...Luke Pettitgout should be able to make an immediate impact for the team, amd would allow Spencer to move to right tackle or guard. LaVar Arrington is an amazing talent on the outside...he would take much needed pressure off of DeMeco and would become a fierce pass rusher...I think he is still going to want big money, and it may be possible to get him, but i think Luke Pettitgout is more of a reasonable thought...

it all depends on health and price for both of them...neither of them are considered to be the top of the position anymore...so IMO neither of them should be holding out for a big time pay day...luke would be more valuable to us than lavar but it depends on how much they are wanting

Back