Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Worst Performance Since Year 1!!!

titan hater

Waterboy
Sad Day!!! Frankly, I Don't Think We Have Any Reason To Be Optimistic Anymore. That Was Embarrassing!!! Cc Should Resign After This Game!!!

Blake

MMQB
A couple of gripes here.

Why did Carr run the ball on the free play?

Its a free play Carr! Throw it up! Give us a chance!

And why didnt we go for it when we needed 2 scores with 6 minutes left?

Does Capers think that the bills cant grind it out with a runner like Willis? I think our D played well, but what we needed was something to spark the offense. Something, anything!

profan

Waterboy
no, this was the worst performance ever for a texan team imo. For it to happen on opening day is pathetic! if we find and correct the problems then, we'll be okay, if not it's house cleaning time. This is not improvement.

texan279

Hall of Fame
How about running up the middle at the end of the 3rd quarter down by 2 scores on 2nd and 10? How about punting the ball with 6 minutes left down by 2 scores. Seems like back to the old run run pass to me...

S

SESupergenius

texan279 said:
How about running up the middle at the end of the 3rd quarter down by 2 scores on 2nd and 10? How about punting the ball with 6 minutes left down by 2 scores. Seems like back to the old run run pass to me...
Of course that must be David Carrs fault. And David should have shouted 'HE Gaffney, Turn around!" or "Hey Bradford, Open your eyes"

gwallaia

Staff member
Because this is the fourth year of the franchise, this game was worse than any from year 1. In year 1, we had an excuse, Year 4, there are no more excuses,

texan279

Hall of Fame
Of course that must be David Carrs fault. And David should have shouted 'HE Gaffney, Turn around!" or "Hey Bradford, Open your eyes"
Not sure exactly what you are talking about but ok...