Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Wolf6151's 2016 mock #1

Wolf6151

All Pro
I think the Texans will be picking somewhere in the 8-10 range.

1. Connor Cook-QB, I could go for any of the top QB's and would have no problems with Goff or Lynch here either. Best QB available, we need to anchor this position.

2. Jason Spriggs-OT, this guy has great size for the position and is surprisingly athletic and light on his feet. I wouldn't be surprised to see him taken in the late 1st, but he's currently listed as a mid 2nd rounder. I took O-line early because I think if we draft a QB in the 1st then we need to improve our overall O-line, and Newton could move to LG.

3. Deon Bush-FS, good size and speed, might need a little work in pass coverage ability but has a little Bernard Pollard in him as well.

4. Kareem Hunt-RB, lacks the breakaway speed but is a downhill runner with power. I'd have no problems with Kenyan Drake or Kenneth Dixon either if they fall a little, and we all know RB's fall on draft day.

5. Dadi Nicolas-OLB, decent size, good speed, and good quickness for playing kill the man with the ball, and God knows we need depth at OLB. He plays with his hand in the dirt a lot but also as a standup OLB, good awareness plays with his head up. He might move up a round based on athleticism and quickness potential but currently listed as a 5th round prospect.

5b. DJ Reader-NT, good size for the position and we need depth.

Back