william green

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by keyfro, Mar 19, 2005.

1. keyfro

keyfro Hall of Fame

here's a question for ya'll out there...i know i've heard casserly say we're not going to go after a runningback in FA but if the browns do get chestor taylor they will release william green...wouldn't there be any interest in the guy from our standpoint?

2. texasguy346

texasguy346 Mod Squad

I don't think so. Green has had a lot of problems, and hasn't lived up to his potential thus far in the NFL. I don't think he's the kind of guy we need in the Texans locker room.

3. outofhnd

outofhnd All Pro

Lest we not forget the fight between him and Joey Porter as well. He is a distraction a marginal runner who thinks because of where he was drafted he should be a starter. NO THANK YOU!

4. D-ReK

D-ReK RAWWWRR!

I think his running style would be a good fit here, but he wouldn't...He has a terrible attitude, is a distraction, and hasn't proven to be anything more than marginal talent...No thanks...

5. Texan in Japan

Texan in Japan All Pro

Just say "NO" to William Green. Unless he's found a new perspective; his potential gain is not worth the pain.

6. BigDTexansFan

BigDTexansFan All Pro

William Green yeah we need him like an airline pilot needs an engine malfunction :shocked