Will Easterby and Obrien go after talent now?

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Mangler, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Texansballer74

Texansballer74 Hall of Fame

He wasn't even good in Buffalo before the injuriy

TheKDog likes this.
  2. Texansballer74

And dude I do not look at these players like I'm some type of scout or talent evaluator. A brother doesn't have that type of time to look at every college game. Bwhahaha

3. steelbtexan

steelbtexan Hall of Fame

Care to prove his? He was starting as a rookie.

4. steelbtexan

steelbtexan Hall of Fame

In other words you have no idea if Henderson was good or not throughout his entire career. But he started for the Bills so he must've sucked.

5. steelbtexan

steelbtexan Hall of Fame

Dont you just love when you think a guy is going to be good all of the sudden other posters start using the words like All World and that kind of BS.

I'm finding that it's impossible to have an honest conversation with these kinds of posters. Atleast when we disagree we can have an honest conversation.

beerlover and TheKDog like this.
  6. TheKDog

TheKDog Hall of Fame

According to PFF and battleredblogs videos, he wasn't good. 33.9 grade in 2015.

For what it's worth.

The last time he had significant playing time was 2015. So even if he was good in 2015 I wouldn't pencil him in as starter like O'Brien has

Cover 1.net also covers him here:

https://www.cover1.net/bills-offensive-evaluation-seantrel-henderson/

But his play in 2015 was on par with what he produced in 2014, Henderson seemed to struggle versus the pass.

[​IMG]
    According to PFF.
    His 95.1 pass blocking efficiency percentage is tied for 17th overall, and just a point higher than 2014 (based on tackles playing 25% of the snaps). His struggles blocking led him to commit 7 penalties which was the second most on the team behind Jerry Hughes. Three of those penalties were offensive holding calls, one ineligible man down-field, one false start, an illegal use of the hands, one illegal formation and one false start (NFLpenalties.com).

There was a slight improvement in his run blocking according to PFF.

[​IMG]
    According to PFF.
    I know it may not seem like it given his 37.9 run blocking grade, but based on the raw grading data that PFF utilizes to get that final grade, he finished better this year than in 2014. His statistical grading looks rough, but he is a young player who was really raw entering the league in 2014. So you have to expect some growing pains.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
  7. Texansballer74

I know he wasn't good in Buffalo like I stated before. Meaning I seen him play in the pros not in college. Keep up old buddy. I know good and well that you're not following every freaking player throughout their entire career. Let's be 100 here.

8. steelbtexan

steelbtexan Hall of Fame

I never said I followed Henderson's career. I did follow him somewhat in college. I really like watching college ball, in fact much more than pro ball. Think what you want.

Care to tell us what you think are Henderson's strengths/weaknesses since you obviously watched him more than I did while he was in Buffalo and most importantly what's his ceiling, since he really hasn't played much in the pro's.

9. badboy

badboy Site Contributor

Total pressures 19 just over one per game, I'll take any day. I'll also take a 95% passing efficiency from a left tackle.

10. BOBdaFRAUD

BOBdaFRAUD Veteran

So they are happy with what Gaine put together anyways. If not they would have added people already.

This does not make any sense.

11. BOBdaFRAUD

BOBdaFRAUD Veteran

So they are happy with what Gaine put together anyways. If not they would have added people already. If not only to make a statement.

This does not make any sense.

Clowney is gonna hold out, he is not gonna play in this disaster of a season in the making. He has a vape shop to keep him afloat. :D

12. Texansballer74

KDog already posted his grades from PFF.

I also watch a lot of college football as well. But I'm more of a sit back and watch the game for enjoyment. I do not have a pen and pad in my hand, watching every players so I can evaluate them.