Who's our rivalry, which one?!

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Imatexanfan, Dec 10, 2006.

?

Who's really the rivalry here?!

Poll closed Jul 30, 2007.
  1. Dallas Cowboys

15.8%
  2. Tennessee Titans

68.4%
  3. Jacksonville Jaguars

15.8%
  4. Indianapolis Colts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Imatexanfan

Imatexanfan Hall of Fame

Everybody has there own "rivalry" for the Texans, but seriously lets put a vote and see which one is the top rival opponent, me its always been the Titans and always will.

2. mancunian

mancunian Daleks Rule

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Irela
    Titans, Jags, Colts, Cowboys in that order.

3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke Hall of Fame

I've never gotten how a team who is in a totally different conference that we play once every 4 years could be considered a rival. I vote for the Titans for no other reason than I despise the Titans and have since they left Houston.

4. YoungTexanFan

YoungTexanFan Hall of Fame

Well, since we haven't won against the colts to date yet, they can't be a rival.

The Titans have owned us as we are 2-7 prior to today's game. Young and Adams make this a heated series, but I wouldn't call it a rivalry. It will take another season or two to create that.

The Cowgirls we only get to play 2-3 times a decade. Rivalries die out with youth that hasn't been exposed to it. This isn't a rivalry in any sense.

The Jags are the only team we can actually beat consistently on that list. I think they are the closest we come to a rivalry. I think most of it stems from the fact that we took quite a few vets from them in our expansion draft and they seemingly screwed us over with Bosili. I think many of those vets started the intense play, and that has spawned into the closest thing we can call a rivalry to date. Everyone gets up for the Jags, and that is why I voted for them.