• Reggie Bush

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • Vince Young

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CyberTexan

Waterboy
If both Players decided to enter the draft Reggie Bush and Vince Young and the Texans had the first pick who would you take ?

I don't think Vince will come out .... especially after USC completely schlacks them in the Rose Bowl .... hehe ...

If I were running a team and needed both a franchise QB and franchise RB to build around, 9/10 times I'd pick the QB, but this would be the one time I don't. I don't think Vince is a franchise-QB quality player. Bush is never going to rush for 1700 yards in a season but he could get 2000 yards from scrimmage with the proper team around him, so in this case I'd draft Bush. I would probably pick Adrian Peterson over Bush though to be my franchise RB but I'd have to see how the two of them compare in workouts, either way Peterson isn't part of this poll and he can't come out this year, so if I needed both a RB and QB and was choosing between Bush and Young, I'd take Bush. If I were in the Texans' current position I wouldn't pick either of them though.

Again I'd prefer to trade down if I could get fair value for the pick, but if forced to pick between the two I'd pick Bush. He's a great talent, and I won't be upset at all if he ends up a Texan. Of course I'd also be happy if we traded the pick, and managed to pick up some quality players with the picks obtained.

UT 41 - USC 38 Vince Young shows up the last two Heisman winners to put an exclamation point on a superb career and 26 out of 31 want Bush. Show your love for the new Texans QB.

Back