Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Who was the biggest non cut surprise??

Spider_20

Practice Squad
Tell me who u think is the biggest non cut surprise is on the texans roster.

I think it was Charlie Anderson cause i think shantee orr was better then him and he could play inside or outside and he is still young that was a pretty big surprise that they cut him.

I was surprised they kept Troy Evans and Deshon Polk instead of Orr. I figuered with Kailee getting some practice time at ILB they would keep an extra OLB instead.

I didn't think they were going to keep 10 OL. I had Garrick Jones getting the call from the Turk and them keeping Holloway.

I knew Garrick Jones made it when I saw him signing autographs at Kemah at noon today.

Charlie Anderson is bad azz. He's big, strong, quick and smart. He reminds me of Peek last year (at least from the big, strong and quick perspective). He still needs to learn to drop in coverage but that will come. I liked him from the first time I saw him close up in drills at camp last month.

Evans is a very good special teams player. He's been around here for a while. Frankly I thought Polk might be the odd man out but he and Evans must have shown a bit more than Shantee Orr. Obviously the coaches didn't think Shantee was as good a fit as Polk or Evans. It had nothing to do with effort, I'm sure.

aj. said:
Evans is a very good special teams player. He's been around here for a while. Frankly I thought Polk might be the odd man out but he and Evans must have shown a bit more than Shantee Orr. Obviously the coaches didn't think Shantee was as good a fit as Polk or Evans. It had nothing to do with effort, I'm sure.
Is it possible that Orr was eligible for the practice squad and Polk and Evans weren't and the Texans decided to gamble to try and keep all three?

Shantee Orr. Hands down.

Guy played his heart out in the last half of the season, and if it weren't for him, we wouldn't have won a game.

Back