Who is your least favorite AFC south team?

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Titan "Tack" Fan, Jun 28, 2006.

?

Which AFC south team do you hate the most?

1. Colts

21.6%
  2. Titans

51.5%
  3. Jags

26.8%
  1. Titan "Tack" Fan

Titan "Tack" Fan Hall of Fame

Which AFC south team gets under your skin the most? Which one would you love to see go 0-16 for the next 20 years...?

2. cap1

cap1 All Pro

I picked Titians.

I still to this day have a bitter taste in my mouth from when they left. My Dad and I use to go to Oiler games. Those were some of the best times we had, becuase the main thing my father and I had in common was our love of sports (Mainly Football) and The Oilers took that from us.

3. whiskeyrbl

whiskeyrbl Guest

Can't stand the Colts or the Titans, but Buds Boys get my vote,(sorry VY you are now enemy #1):mario:

4. real

real Guest

It is great that VY went to the Titans...How classic is that....But my vote went to the colts...I can't stand Peyton Manning....

5. gwallaia

gwallaia Moderator Staff Member

As long as Bud Adams is alive, the Titans will always get my vote.

6. Titan "Tack" Fan

So is it more of a hate towards Bud Adams than the Titans themselves? Because I see our organization as being one that is respected across the league. I can understand if you hate our owner though.

7. powerfuldragon

powerfuldragon g'mornin to you

I hate the Titans.

8. Hutch13

Hutch13 List of demands

I hate them all!:) and i hope they all do bad

9. gwallaia

That's it in a nutshell. Bud Adams' success is not acceptable to Houston sports fans. If the Titans fail, Bud Adams fails. That's what's important.

10. Exascor

Exascor Hall of Fame

Which team do I dislike the most? Jags
    Which team do I want to go 0-16 each season. Titans

Bud Adams deserves nothing but mental torture until he returns to Houston for good. Yes...in a burial plot.

11. TwinSisters

TwinSisters Hall of Fame

hmmm.. not for me. The Titans and Colts would still be and will forever be hand me down cheap organizations. Not only are the Irsays and Adams cursed, so are their communities that supported them and that continue to support them.

Gutless saps, ring worms them all.

Jacksonville and Houston are the flag bearers of men, glory, and honour in this division. You know communities that do things the right and honourable way. Have 15 straight Super Bowls in Nashville, you are still .... what's the word for it? Ah yes the family environment.

Let's just say a Jezebel amongst her own treasure. Nothing she could earn that wasn't given to her.

12. Titan "Tack" Fan

So when Bud Adams dies will you still despise the Titans?

And you've got to admit, Jacksonville has BY FAR the most annoying fans. Go to any of their forums, they are ridiculous. They might be the L.A. Jags if they don't start going to their games.

13. gwallaia

After the parade and celebration in downtown Houston is complete. We'll give the Titans a break

14. TwinSisters

TwinSisters Hall of Fame

Look cousin, don't take this wrong, but look at it this way. If you come home and find your girl in the sack with another dude, it took two bad calls for something to go drastically wrong.

15. Titan "Tack" Fan

:um:

16. TD

TD TT Huckaboo

You must not remember that Jacksonville tried to take the Oilers a few years before Nashville did. I still remember the full page ad with a big picture of Bud Adams with "We Love You Bud" and a kiss on it. It's how Adams blackmailed the city into renovating (and ruining) the Astrodome.

I voted Nashville. My hatred may wane once Bud is gone, but right now I'll never forgive them for ruining my passion for the NFL. As hard as I try, it'll never be the same.

17. TwinSisters

TwinSisters Hall of Fame

The city of Nashville put up the money to pay Bud Adams. The people of Tennesse did not petition the NFL for an expansion franchise, they robbed another city's. It took two parties to make a deal. The Devil doesn't work alone.

18. TwinSisters

TwinSisters Hall of Fame

No, I remember it. Jacksonville stands guilty of winking at another man's wife, Nashville ... well that is different.

19. Double Barrel

Double Barrel Modified Simian

The Titans...for soooooo many reasons.

I'd be very surprised if the Titans fall below 50% on this board. Too much history with that franchise and owner in this town.

The only team I hate more is the Dallas Cowboys. I'll never give in to the dark side, NEVER!

ps. When Bud passes, I'll still dislike the Titans. Division rival and all. And I won't celebrate his passing...that's just too morbid for me. (Plus, Bud did vote in favor of giving the Texans to Houston, IIRC). I will, however, sing the old Houston Oiler fight song in his honor.

20. Titan "Tack" Fan

So I guess Indianapolis stole Baltimore's team and L.A. stole Brooklyn's team. And we can't forget Dallas stealing Minnesota's team. What about Atlanta stealing Milwaukee's team?

Bud might suck but the city of Nashville can't be held responsible. Who wouldn't want an NFL team?