Who had the Worse Mock I Draft

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by SESupergenius, Feb 28, 2005.

?

Who had the worse Mock I Draft

1. Lions

37.5%
  2. Cowboys

12.5%
  3. Packers

12.5%
  4. Texans

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Vikings

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Steelers

12.5%
  7. Colts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Titans

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Bills

12.5%
  10. Cardinals

12.5%
  1. Who had the worse Mock I Draft?

2. texasguy346

texasguy346 Mod Squad

Well I can't really say anyone had the worst mock draft. There were alot of good picks, and plenty that made me go :confused: . That doesn't mean they were bad picks. Just that they were unexpected. I'm sure there will be plenty of those picks in April too. I decided to vote for my Bills as having the worst mock draft since we were only able to manage 1 first day pick. Actually, we had two first day picks, but I had to trade up to get a quality guard since there was a frenzy around them in the 2nd. In a draft were so many teams got 2, 3, 4, or even 5 good first day picks the Bills only got one.

3. Dime

Dime Hall of Fame

I would have to say that the Packers and Bills both had bad days in hindsight with the 1 pick for the entire day. Bills got a guard where thier coverage had been lacking. I see the CB (Rolle) for the packers would be a great addition to the team, but there are more important roles they could have picked. WR and even QB might be a good due to a successor for Brett. If they go from a awesome playmaker in Brett, to a nobody, that will hurt them badly and they need to groom one with Brett still in office. just my 2 cents..

4. Blake

Blake MMQB

Worst draft IMO. When will he get playing time?

texan279 Steelers
    1) Carnell "Cadillac" Williams