Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Who do you want to win the super bowl?

Ryan

THIS YEAR
who do you want to win the super bowl? I wanna see the colts win it all because i think they are the best team and they deserve it. Ive always liked the broncos as well so it wouldnt hurt my feelings if they made it.

I'm still rooting for the Patriots, mainly because we were told that dynasties would never be possible in the age of free agency and salary caps (ie. "parity").

All the so-called experts have pretty much shut their traps about it now, but it would be cool for a team to win 4 out of 5 years and put themselves above the Cowboys' 3 out of 4. :neener:

sorry, I'm just a Dallas Cowboy hater that way :howdy:

I'm gonna be rooting for the Patriots, but the main thing I'm want right now is for the Broncos to lose. I don't have anything against them as a team I just want the Kubiak deal to be made official so he can get to work.

'hawks - Colts can drop it just because of Manning and Pats can fall because they've had their fun.

Well, I've always liked the Broncos, but they really need to lose so we can get coach in here.

Don't really care who wins as long as it's not Pittsburgh, Washington or Chicago.

I picked Indy at the beginning, so I'll stick with that.

disturbedtexansfan513 said:
they deserve it

As Clint Eastwood said, "Deserves got nuthin' to do with it."

I can't wait to see the look on Manning's face when they lose to the Pats in the AFC Championship. I'm sure it will be priceless.

Is that who I want to win? Not really, but no one in the NFC can stack up. I think it will be Washington and the Pats with New England taking it.

Carolina .....Jake Delhomme can get it done . If they can get past the bears they are the favorite in the NFC. They have been there before .... Im not sold on the Seaducks.

In the AFC i think the Pats will fall this week vs the Bronco's and the Dolts will drop the Steelers like a bad habit ... Bronco's win the AFC . Their running game is built to keep Pey-me-a-ton and Co. off the field .

i want the bears to win the superbowl i mean they have came out of no where with that defense and it seems like they can stop anybody. but on the other hand their offense isnt exactly great.

For purely personal reasons I am cheering AGAINST the Patriots. I understand that with the Broncos losing it helps us with Kubiack, but I am still going against the Patriots.

Definitely the Patriots. I picked them at the start of the season so I am not going to abandon them now. I would be happy with them or the Broncos going all the way on the AFC side. I'm just not a huge Colts fan and same with the Steelers though I'd prefer to see them go all the way before the Colts...
The only NFC team I would like to see win would be the Panthers. I think they have a good balanced all round team like the Patriots so I'd be more than happy to see a Panthers/Patriots Superbowl rematch..

I am definetley rooting against the Colts so it does not mess up the historicals of a #1 QB pick ever winning a Super Bowl in the salary cap era.

I don't want the Patriots to win, otherwise I don't really care who wins it. I used to live in Denver and have somewhat liked the Broncos for a while and wouldn't mind seeing them make it, but at the same time the sooner they are eliminated from the playoffs, the sooner we can get our coach and start building our team back up.

Colts...by process of elimination:

Washington - C'mon...I'm a Dallas fan.
Seattle - Don't like Holmgren.
Steelers - Don't want a 3rd team with 5 Super Bowls.
Denver - I'd never hear the end of it from my in-laws.
New England - Don't want to see 3 in a row happen.
Chicago - Don't like their QB (though if it's not the Colts, I'll pull for the Bears).
Carolina - I don't know...uniforms?

I want Carolina, but I wouldnt mind New England or Indianapolis winning. I just want Denver to lose ASAP so that we can get our head coach!!

SEATTLE!!! SEATTLE!!! SEATTLE!!! SEATTLE!!! SEATTLE!!! SEATTLE!!!

The best team in football...there I said what we're all thinking! LOL....

New England looks pretty rattled thusfar in the game. I really don't want to see them win any more games in the playoffs, but at the same time I'd like to have Kubiak come in asap to start getting to work here, but I'd be willing to wait another week to see them beat the Patriots.

Txn_in_VA said:
As Clint Eastwood said, "Deserves got nuthin' to do with it."

Every football fan needs to have that framed, and hung up on their bedroom wall.

Anybody but the Colts. I'm predicting New England to win it's 3rd in a row, and I wouldn't have a problem with that. They are all about the team, and nothing but the team.

But I personally would get a kick out of Chicago winning it all. They have a fabulous defense, and not much of an offense. It would remind fans of another saying.

Defense wins championships.

Back