Who are you pulling for this Sunday?

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by DenverBorn, Dec 3, 2006.

?

Who are you for this Sunday?

Poll closed Dec 10, 2006.
  1. Texans

33 vote(s)
    76.7%
  2. Titans

6 vote(s)
    14.0%
  3. Texans win but Vince has a big game

4 vote(s)
    9.3%
  1. DenverBorn

DenverBorn Veteran

I always hated the Titans until they drafted VY. Now I'll be pulling for them this Sunday. I want McNair and Kubiak to see, in person, how badly they screwed up.

2. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

3. gwallaia

gwallaia Moderator Staff Member

I'll be cheering for the Texans.

4. travfrancis

travfrancis Veteran

Yeah, I wish like hell I was rooting for the Texans this next Sunday, but I'm most certianly not. It really is a crappy situation, a lot of diehard fans were put in an awkward situation when the Texans passed on Vince.

5. TexansLucky13

TexansLucky13 53d Signal Batt

Hey! That question was easier than my Anthropology final!

:yes:

:fans:

6. Khari

Khari Administrator Staff Member

lol......the home team

7. FanFromCali

FanFromCali Rookie

If you are cheering for the Titans and Vince Young then everything I heard about Texas football fans is false. God, country, team. Period.

I want the Texans to break Vince "flavor of the month" Young in half.

8. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

some of y'all need to see a shrink .. We didn't get Vince, we didnt' get Roy Williams, we didn't get Michael Huff.. get over it. take some therapy or get madden 2006 and make the trade for VY and ease your pain.

I like Vince and yes I wish he could have come to Houston, but he didn't. I have accepted that fact and the team is going to move forward.

Some of y'all are no better then ESPiN and their Reggie clips being shown over and over except it is Vince posts posted over and over on many different threads and every week.

RTP2110 likes this.

9. RTP2110

RTP2110 Thank You Andre

Nice Logic.:crazy:

Im pulling for the Texans.

10. TexanSam

TexanSam Hall of Fame

I'm not sure what kind of fan you are, but most fans root for their team no matter what. If you think your team made a blunder in the draft, you should never root against them anyway. I thought the Texans made a mistake in passing Reggie Bush initially, but if we played the Saints the first game of the season, I wouldn't root for the Saints just to give the Texans a piece of my mind. That's just plain stupid.

11. travfrancis

travfrancis Veteran

I'm a MUCH bigger Texans fan than Longhorns fan, so that logic doesn't work in my case. I saw greatness in VY and wanted him as our qb, simple as that.

12. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

well you can insert anybody that we didn't draft on there. Bottom line is "player x" is not with this team.. blame Kubiak.

13. DenverBorn

DenverBorn Veteran

That's cr*p. It's not like VY came out of nowhere. We should have drafted him - many of us said it before the draft - and I am still extremely annoyed that we didn't. I sold my four Club level PSLs when we didn't draft him. Not only because we werent going to have him but because it confirmed how incompetent this team's ownership/management/coaching truly is. And all we've seen this year confirms it, both the greatness that VY will become as well as the ineptitude down at Reliant Stadium. I am now looking for the exclamation point, which is for VY to come down to his hometown and beat the cr*p out of the team and the coaching staff that should have picked him

14. utahmark

utahmark markbeth

hey could you add an option. texans but vy has 6 int. and is sacked 10 times.

that would be my choice.

15. travfrancis

travfrancis Veteran

It's just so frustrating. It's probably hard to understand for someone who didn't see this coming.

For people who believe in VY, it's not just like passing on a star player. We really think that this guy is the difference between winning superbowls and not. To understand you have to be able to appreciate how highly we think of Vince Young's potential, I know it sounds ridiculous to project this kind of hype on someone but I really do think he could end up being the greatest football player to ever play in the NFL. He has a very unique skillset combined with some of the best intangibles I've personally ever seen in a player in any sport. He's just on a completely different level than any other player IMO.

I realize all of that probably sounds like hyperbole to alot of you guys, but that's honestly how I feel and how I have for a year now.

16. TexansLucky13

TexansLucky13 53d Signal Batt

We've heard this story before, unfortunately. At some point you said you were done with the Texans and were going to leave the Message Board for good....

What ever happened to that idea?

17. Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry

Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry Veteran

Through the bad times and the future good time have been and will be a TEXAN fan for life.
    Don't care about a player unless he wears Steel Blue, Liberty White, or Battle Red.

18. QB75

QB75 Veteran

On the other hand, I hope his luck runs out on Sunday.

19. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

who's to say? did we get Olajuwan or Jordan? (as some like to throw around)

20. travfrancis

travfrancis Veteran

Judging by your avator it looks like you've been waiting a long time for that "luck" to run out.