Which OT would you want

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by cap1, Feb 17, 2006.

?

Which OT would you want

1. Jammal Brown

4.8%
  2. Robert Gallery

47.6%
  3. Jordan Gross

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. D'Brickashaw Ferguson

47.6%
  1. cap1

cap1 All Pro

2. cap1

cap1 All Pro

I picked Ferguson because he still has more room to improve. I like Gallery also.

3. F-minus67

F-minus67 Hall of Fame

I would say Ferguson since none of those guys have shown what it takes to play LT. Brown is a career RT, Gross played badly as a LT and got moved back to RT and Gallery couldn't unseat Sims.

4. Scooter

Scooter Funky

i went gallery because he was more dominant in college, and has played pretty well at the next level. gross has appeared less than dominant, but has played into the RT role it seems. brown i didnt watch and really have zero information on. i hear a lot about the arguement of not unseating sims, but i dont think that's the case. sims wasnt very good, while gallery played very well. i think it was more of a poor coaching decision (or just lack of options ... adequate & great VS great & pathetic), than a talent issue.

if i needed a starter next season at LT it would be gallery. if i needed one in 2009 it's likely going to be d'brick ... you couldnt sculpt a better LT, but noone knows what he's going to do as a pro.

5. edo783

edo783 Site Contributor

I picked Gallery. You know what he is at the pro level. I like DBrick, but he is just a "Possibility" regarding his game in the pros at this time.

6. Napa Auto Parts

Napa Auto Parts Hall of Fame

I picked Gallery i guess some of you he is and was the best tackle to come out since orlando pace none in this class match up.

7. J-Storm

J-Storm Veteran

I picked Gallery for the simple fact he has some NFL experience now and really I feel would be a steal if the right deal could be made along with the coaching Kubiak would bring with Sherman as well. I think he'd become a real beast...