Where is Wags

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by YoungTexanFan, Nov 5, 2005.

1. YoungTexanFan

YoungTexanFan Hall of Fame

Has anybody heard from Wags lately? I really want a inside look at some georgia players: pope and giles. Since he only focuses on georgia i figured he would have some detailed input.

2. Vinny

Vinny shiny happy fan Staff Member

He was last logged on last night.

Last Activity: 1 Day Ago 08:56 PM

3. YoungTexanFan

ahhh, the power of vinny.

maybe he will see my post if he logs on tonight and respond (que wags)

if anyone else has insightful information on either of the two above mentioned prospects, please post. thank you

4. wags

wags Hall of Fame

Wow. I didn't see this at all. Sorry about that.

Gilles- I really like him and think he can be a good guard. I've tried to focus on him at times and he really pushes people around. He's really good at finishing his blocks. I think he is a first rounder for sure.

Pope- He's better this year. He has got good hands and has made some great catches this year, but...... this guy will give you a flag or two a game. He ain't the smartest player and his holding cost us the game against Auburn last year. This year it's block in the back penalties. :brickwall

Greg Blue(safety)- he's a poor man's Thomas Davis. He can hit hard, but is just not quite the player Thomas Davis is.

Quentin Moses(DE-248 lbs)- I thought this guy would have a good year and he is. He is really good at rushing the passer.

Not too detailed but I have actually missed some games this year for weddings and such. Two years in a row missing the Georgia-Florida game for weddings. What friends I have.

5. YoungTexanFan

almost didnt recognize you wags without the bulldog logo.