Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Where is Mike Lombardi Now?

I am so glad we wiped the floor with this team.

I didn't see Keyshawn Johnson's pick today but I'm sure he went with the Titans as always. Him and Lombardi both think the Titans are so much tougher and play 'harder'.

I think that should eliminate any notion that the Titans are better than us. On paper we are the better team, they have no offensive weapons and their defense is still a work in progress.

Are the Texans still "SOFT"?

I found this on a Ravens board.
If the Ravens were young like the Texans I could see your point but they are a veteran group where some (Ray, Ed, Redding, Birk, McKinnie, JJ just to name a few) no this may be there last chance to go to the show.

For the Texans to win, they are going to have to take it from the Ravens and I just don't see that happening especially at M&T.

I completely agree. We'll see how soft the Texans are.

Saw Lombardi on NFLN saying that he really likes what we've done this season. And he said something about the Texans having some "crazy" fans or something like that.

This year we have beaten the Jets TO the playoffs... close enough?

:D

And we beat Pittsburgh already. Just one left on that list........

Saw Lombardi on NFLN saying that he really likes what we've done this season. And he said something about the Texans having some "crazy" fans or something like that.

Yeah. You can pick at our pro football team....that's one thing. I don't see his ass down here calling us crazy to our faces. We'd murdalize that fool. Hang him by his big toes in the parking lots and pass out 2x4's. I'm so sinsurrrr, I'm crazy mufflucker I throw a molotov cocktail through his momma's momma's house!!!!!!!

And we beat Pittsburgh already. Just one left on that list........

Yeah. You can pick at our pro football team....that's one thing. I don't see his ass down here calling us crazy to our faces. We'd murdalize that fool. Hang him by his big toes in the parking lots and pass out 2x4's. I'm so sinsurrrr, I'm crazy mufflucker I throw a molotov cocktail through his momma's momma's house!!!!!!!

You scare me.

Do anyone remember the last 23 minutes of our week 6 match-up?

We couldn't move the ball offensively, we couldn't protect our QB, we couldn't stay on the field & our defense gave up 16 unanswered points.

That's soft..... mentally soft.

Do anyone remember the last 23 minutes of our week 6 match-up?

We couldn't move the ball offensively, we couldn't protect our QB, we couldn't stay on the field & our defense gave up 16 unanswered points.

That's soft..... mentally soft.

That was an exhaused defense falling apart at the end. I disagree, they are not soft. They bounced back and went on a nice little win streak after that.

The difference in this game, is AJ, we got to have some blitz beaters ready to make them pay. He's going to help our run game too.

They weren't soft, but they got a little rattled. On the road, Foster wasn't full strength, AJ out, Mario out, and still could have walked out with a win. Now, all the confidence in the world, AJ is back, Foster is up to form, Casey is back for a match up problem, Vickers is better aquainted to the offense, and they know exactly what to expect this time around.

They weren't soft, but they got a little rattled. On the road, Foster wasn't full strength, AJ out, Mario out, and still could have walked out with a win. Now, all the confidence in the world, AJ is back, Foster is up to form, Casey is back for a match up problem, Vickers is better aquainted to the offense, and they know exactly what to expect this time around.

Look I'm not going into this game with any expectations other than enjoy the fact we are in the second round. The Ravens are tough, have a ton of experience, and are at home. It's going to be a tough game, can we pull it out, absolutely, are the odds against us? Yes.

I expected us to beat the bengals..

On Dallas radio, TheTicket, Lombardi was asked who are the possible surprise teams for next year. His answer was to immediately say the Texans. Don't if they podcast that segment of the show, so this FWIW.

On Dallas radio, TheTicket, Lombardi was asked who are the possible surprise teams for next year. His answer was to immediately say the Texans. Don't if they podcast that segment of the show, so this FWIW.

How can a team that made the second round of the playoffs be a surprise, unless they are surprisingly bad?

Back