Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Where is Carr going?????

Where is Carr going?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea just remeber that David has the final okay on it. Miami?!?!?!

I noticed you have a Raiders avatar now. I was kinda hoping Carolina, as I am trying to relocate there to be with my kiddos. It would be cool to see Carr find his confidence again in Carolina. I think Carolina has a much better environment too than the Raiders, although the Raiders would be closer to Carr's home. The Raiders kinda seem like a circus the past couple of years.

uMiami is the best place for David:

1. That whole state could care less if Miami wins or not. It's too consumed with golfing, going to the beach, hanging out at the clubs. There's just not the same passion and level of interest as there is in Texas. The state cares about its college programs, and that's about it. So David would have it easy there with the low fan interest and all. He looks good, and that's what matters in sunshine states.

2. Great weather. Except for that whole "playing in Buffalo, New England, and New York thing" that he'd do every year.

3. Easy-going owner, a guy who will like David. Wayne was so nice to Saban that it was sick. He would be a great owner for David, standing by him through it all.

Darren hints at Cleveland and/or Carolina. Why he would want to go to two teams who have NO legit running back is beyond me. DeAngelo might be star some day, but it's unproven yet.

I just don't see David in Cleveland or Carolina. Cleveland fans would burn his house down halfway through the season if he can't get it done...they are passionate about their Browns. Carolina is better than Miami as far as fan interest goes, but they have NASCAR and are just a completely Tar Heel-driven state.

I dunno, I'm not biting that Carr goes to Cleveland to Carolina. Miami is his best bet, the place he could enjoy himself the most.

And the Raiders? Forget about it. We're talking two ice picks and a broken off machete in David's car tire...and that's just in the preseason........

yeah i know. but the fact that they're not even bringing up carr's name isn't a good sign. and i'll take wright over harrington, too.

Isn't a good sign? I thought you were all about the Brady Quinn to the Dolphins pick. Wouldn't that make the no-Carr-mention a good thing?

Or are you saying that they're not mentioning that Carr would be a bad pick?

I don't like Anthony Wright. I don't really know why, I just don't really care for him as a quarterback.

he mentioned Carolina and miami yesterday and he said he was staying here

Darren is Hulk75. Derek is a high school QB.

http://www.texasfootball.com/index....e_id=1187&url_subchannel_id=&change_well_id=2

So while David Carr is shopping for his next NFL city, Fort Bend Clements head coach Jeff Hulme is relieved to know Derek Carr, the younger brother of David, will remain a high school student at Fort Bend Clements.

"(The Carr family) feels real good about the situation here at Clements," said its head football coach, Jeff Hulme, who met with Derek and his family after the Schaub news broke. "He's established himself as the quarterback. They're going to stay here and finish his career at Clements."

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Seahawks | Carr expected to visit team next week
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 17:19:20 -0700

Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports free-agent QB David Carr (Texans) is expected to visit the Seattle Seahawks sometime next week.

Panthers | Carr to visit
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 17:01:18 -0700

Pat Yasinskas, of the Charlotte Observer, reports the Carolina Panthers will meet with unrestricted free-agent QB David Carr (Texans) early next week.

Oakland is still in this IMO -- The Kiffin connect is a viable one, getting closer to home as well, and if C.Johnson is that much of a lock, he's the type of guy that Al Davis generally loves, big, freakish speed etc., and he would pair up nicely with Carr.

An inside source that works for the Raiders just told me that the Raiders are talking to David Carr and his agent and are trying to sign him before next weekend.
But the problem is the Fins, Carolina, Browns and seahawks are talking to Carr as well. My source is reliable by the way so I don't want you guys to think I'm a False Rumor Monger or anything.

An inside source that works for the Raiders just told me that the Raiders are talking to David Carr and his agent and are trying to sign him before next weekend.
But the problem is the Fins, Carolina, Browns and seahawks are talking to Carr as well. My source is reliable by the way so I don't want you guys to think I'm a False Rumor Monger or anything.

I don't.

:victory:

Of course, you're not real. Everything about you is fake. Really, a Raider fan with manners and grammar?

You false rumor monger!

Good for Carr, but honestly I could care less about where he goes now. Hopefully to Oakland because they need him the worst.

Any recent word? Seems like he is visiting several places. This may work out for him since several teams seem to be interested.

Hopefully, he gets into a position where he can get his confidence back and leave the shellshocked memories behind him. He may need to sit for a while with a clipboad to get his fire back.

Any recent word? Seems like he is visiting several places. This may work out for him since several teams seem to be interested.

Hopefully, he gets into a position where he can get his confidence back and leave the shellshocked memories behind him. He may need to sit for a while with a clipboad to get his fire back.

He visits Carolina and Seattle next week.

I would like to see him go to Seattle and be a back up next year. He'd get to work with Holmgren, and Hassleback hasn't been that healthy.....

Back