Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Where do you get your injury updates and inactives?

Hardcore Texan

Magnet Man
I am looking for help finding a good source to find inactives/injured players pretty close to gametime. I got burned last week because somehow failed to see that Brian Westbrook was not going to play and I had Buckhalter on the bench. It's a lot to keep up with, all the goings on and what not. I managed to pick up Andre Davis and he paid off bigtime. I do a pretty decent job of picking up sleepers, watching the waiver wire, etc. But my brain fart last week cost me a "W" and I don't want it to happen again. In my defense, I am married with two kids, work full time, etc. so making time for FF is do-able, I just have to manage my time wisely.

Anyone have a good resource? Any help is greatly appreciated.

If your league is CBssportsline.com they have pretty good updates and I have been a member over at Sporting News for years and they have good ones. I also hang out at pigskinaddicition.com..great site that has boards with injury news.

www.KFFL.com really is the best place for this. They complie all of the reports into one site and continuously update it by the minute it seems.

Best place for this info. Someone mentioned rotoworld. They're great too but they get their information from KFFL.

Back