If the Texans were not a respected team, that would be the headline
of the week. Instead, I see the entire Texans team given kudos by
Deion Sanders on the corner of "21st & Prime." I see the Tony Dungy's,
Warren Sapps, and Jamie Dukes of the world saying "I told ya about
those Texans."

During the press conference, you saw Mario Williams lamenting the touchdown
they gave up while playing prevent defense. You hear Eric Winston on
Jim Rome this morning. The football world has been waiting for this moment
for years; and now, it's up to the Texans to determine THEIR OWN fate.

They don't seem content to hoping the catch a couple breaks to make post
season. The Texans now know the danger of putting your fate in other teams
hands. You must win your division, or make the playoffs by TRYING to win
the division. At least we know the Texans no longer conceides the Division
Championship to the Colts.

I am not counting the Colts out of the Division yet. Their Oline is not as strong now but that coach and that QB will win most of their games. I think it was a perfect storm of a good game plan followed by a team that got a lot of confidence against Dallas and a head coach that seemed to not panic. Most everyone including Mario played as they are paid to play. Foster being the only exception.

The Colts may have more weak links they they have had since Dungy became coach, but as long as #18 is on the field they have a chance to win. Look we had a 17pt lead and were scared shitless something bad was about to happen.

The Colts may have more weak links they they have had since Dungy became coach, but as long as #18 is on the field they have a chance to win. Look we had a 17pt lead and were scared shitless something bad was about to happen.

Because were Houston fans and we have a lot of baggage - and not just from the Texans.

I'm just glad I didn't hear "What's wrong with the Colts?" uttered by
a single member of the media on any of the highlights shows. When the
Texans would win, the inevitable "What happened to ..." would come
out eventually.

Not so on Sunday.

The thing that is in fact wrong with the Colts is that #18 can't play every position. If anybody else on that team would have stepped up outside of Wayne it would have been a tougher game.

But like you i'm glad the media gave us some credit instead of just slandering the Colts.

I'm just glad I didn't hear "What's wrong with the Colts?" uttered by
a single member of the media on any of the highlights shows. When the
Texans would win, the inevitable "What happened to ..." would come
out eventually.

Not so on Sunday.

Musta been a trap game.

What's wrong with the Colts?

Same thing as last year. They aren't lights out in run defense, when you keep Manning off the field he can't score, and when he does make it on the field and you get consistent pressure good things are going to happen.

It's the same game plan every team has for beating the Colts; it's just always a matter of executing it though. Texans did great in all three phases of the plan Sunday. Let's just hope they can do it again next time they meet in Indy.

The thing that is in fact wrong with the Colts is that #18 can't play every position. If anybody else on that team would have stepped up outside of Wayne it would have been a tougher game.

Truth. When I look at this 2010 Colts team, it looks thoroughly mediocre outside of #18. He's enough of a difference maker to make them a good team and surely a playoff contender, but it just feels like he has less of a supporting cast than he used to.

I was pretty happy at how our game was being spun also.

One guy made the comment (can't rememeber who) that if they keep it up with the running game they are going to be one scary offense because we KNOW they can throw the ball!

:texflag:

Back