Whats with all this cowgirls stuff?!

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by JohnsonFan, Sep 5, 2007.

1. JohnsonFan

JohnsonFan All Pro

I just don't get it! Last night I heard some national radio guy pick them to go to the superbowl for the NFC. Then it's like we are suppose to mention Tony ( or is it Romeo) in the same breath as Brady and Manning! Come on! I know he's an excellent holder but really what has he done? Maybe it's the addition of Wade Phillips as head coach, he's a definite up grade over the Tuna? It's pretty aggravating now but I guess I'll have to wait and take pleasure when they fall on their faces. Is there something I'm not seeing - I really don't think so.

2. bah007

bah007 Hall of Fame

A few reasons why they might be getting so much coverage:

1. If everything falls into place for the Cowboys they could have a big year (deep into the playoffs, they play in the NFC).

2. They are the most famous franchise in the NFL (they do have a lot of fans).

3. They always get a lot of media coverage, this year's coverage doesn't seem to be any different to me.

3. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Subscribed Contributor

My opinion:

As long as the media keeps Dullass in the spotlight, it will make it more sensational when TO finally melts down....