Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

What would it take for you to trade a QB?

What draft pick would be enough for one of our QBs?

• 4th round or lower - get us anything

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 3rd round

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Low 2nd round (pick 48-63)

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • High 2nd round (pick 32-47)

Votes: 38 40.0%
  • Low 1st round (pick 21-31)

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Mid 1st round (pick 11-20)

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • Top-10 pick

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Even a top-10 pick is not enough

Votes: 10 10.5%

• Total voters
the hits Schaub receives are direct, crippling type layouts. toughness is not the issue, he's plenty tough to get up after some of those, its why is he in that position to start with? who has his back & comes to his aid either when the play is breaking down or after he gets broken down :ouch:

You didn't. Your post started my train of thought, nothing more. I tend to go off on tangents, my bad.

no problem..i just wanted to make sure you didn't think i thought that, because im way on the other side of that particular fence.

I would be very cautious trading Sage this year. I'm less concerned with Schaub being "fragile" than I am about him coming off of shoulder surgery. I believe Schaub will start throwing in late March or early April, but will that be enough time to evaluate his shoulder? I know it's his non-throwing arm but shoulder injuries can be tricky.

I would be very cautious trading Sage this year. I'm less concerned with Schaub being "fragile" than I am about him coming off of shoulder surgery. I believe Schaub will start throwing in late March or early April, but will that be enough time to evaluate his shoulder? I know it's his non-throwing arm but shoulder injuries can be tricky.

Exactly..............something I brought up when people were expecting his return before the end of the season.

Back