Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

What teams do you like other than the Texans?

Texans_Chick said:
Bills- I have friends who like em but they ruined one of my days in my life really bad in a way I will never get back.

That's a stupid way to hate a team, just because your friend is a fan of that team and made he/she made you had a bad day.

mapleleaf said:
That's a stupid way to hate a team, just because your friend is a fan of that team and made you had a bad day.

Busted for sloppy pronouns. Won't be the last time it happens.

Penalty to mapleleaf for pulling the S word on TexansChick. You don't bust on one of your own! :penalty:

Back to the thread topic at hand:

2. GO PACK GO! Packer fan for years, Texans first now but still have my love of cheese.

3. Seahawks. I am born and bred from beautiful Washington State and never got sucked (hahaha) into the Seachickens. Go home in '05 and see a different team (one who ran over us but...). Not any higher than third, but mentionable.

mapleleaf said:
As for me...

New York Giants (most of you have already known)
Buffalo Bills
New Orleans Saints
St. Louis Rams
Tampa Bay Buccaners
Pittsburgh Steelers
Green Bay Packers

I got into the NFL back in the 1980's because of Walter P but for some reason could never really follow the Bears. I always rooted for the Bengals and Seahawks. I was hoping the Seahawks would win the SB last year......

I'm quite happy if the Panthers and Patriots win - as long as they're not up against the Texans. I actaully think that the Panthers will win the SB next year.

I have always disliked the 49ers and think its really funny they are so bad. Dont like the Rams, Steelers, Falcons, Dolphins, Redskins either. Or the Bucs, or the Vikings. Not fussed about the Titans. Not a fan of the Jags and cant wait for Mario to trample all over Peyton Mannings smug little face.
Now when I first started watching the NFL the teams in England that most people supported where Redskins, Dolphins, 49ers and I didn't want to follow the crowd.......

edit how could I forget the Cryboys....?

FILO_girl said:
Penalty to mapleleaf for pulling the S word on TexansChick. You don't bust on one of your own! :penalty:

In case you don't know the word "stupid" is not a curse word..only to little kids.

mapleleaf said:
In case you don't know the word "stupid" is not a curse word..only to little kids.

Don't provoke me mapleleaf, I can strip you of all dignity in one post.

You don't call your fellow fans the S word of any type. The I words are not cool either. I don't care if you are a bandwagon fan or not, talk nice to fellow Texans fans. :ok:
Learn to agree to disagree and leave the demeaning words for your other virtual realms.

Dallas Cowboys
VY's Titans
Indianapolis Colts
New Orleans Saints
Kansas City Chiefs
Baltimore Ravens
San Francisco 49ers
Oakland Raiders

San Francisco 49ers was the first team that I liked, just because I hated the Cowboys. If the Niners and Texans were to play in the SuperBowl I would go for the Texans though.

there's a few team that i like watching more than others....

obviously i really like the texans but dont get to watch m many of their games.....

others i like are: chargers,bengals,redskins,hawks and the rex-grossman bears.....kyle orton is 1 of the worst excuses for a nfl qb ive seen

I guess mine would be the Seahawks. Until last year, they never got any respect from the media. (felt a commom bond I guess you could say)

Washington Redskins. They won the first Super Bowl I ever watched. Well the first one I can remember anyay. SB22

AFC
1. Texans
2. Patriots
3. Broncos

NFC
1. Vikings
2. Eagles
3. Panthers

The Texans and Vikings are the main 2 teams I cheer for and the other teams I pay interest in for whatever reason I had escapes me atm...

TexanFan80 said:
no one if ur a hardcore fan u cant have a 2nd favorite team

Nope. You can certainly be a hardcore texans fan as well as a fan of another team. This is especially true of you do not live in Houston and have to rely on Sportsbars to watch the Texans games.

most liked / most hated

Texans / Titans
Dolphins / Patriots
Steelers / Ravens
Broncos / Raiders

Lions / Vikings
49ers / Seahawks
Panthers / Falcons
Eagles / Cowboys

Indianapolis Colts is my secondary team.

Imagine how sweet it will be when we our first game against them!

Funny how the Cowboys have that "love/hate" relationship - more than other teams it seems.

Me, they're my 2nd team WAY behind the Texans. Mainly due to being born in Irvine and growing up with them through the years... and Bud kept me at arms length away from the Oilers.

just looking back over the thread and a load of people like the skins and the panthers...personally the panthers are 1 of my least favourite teams..why do people like them???

Maddict5 said:
just looking back over the thread and a load of people like the skins and the panthers...personally the panthers are 1 of my least favourite teams..why do people like them???

I don't know, my guess is that the Panthers are just the "perfect team" or that many people in H-Town are from NC.

Back