Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

What is this guy smoking with these draft picks?? Yahoo sports

all mocks are "useless." they're just fun.

Gotcha.

I know a lot of you guys are really into making them. And I learn a lot from them.

I disagree that they're all useless. After the combine, I think there's a lot more info to work with. Just a lot more speculation before the combine.

Gotcha.

I know a lot of you guys are really into making them. And I learn a lot from them.

I disagree that they're all useless. After the combine, I think there's a lot more info to work with. Just a lot more speculation before the combine.

Well I try and I can't watch every college game. I see people who are off my radar on these mocks I look them up. Precombine I go by what I see in the screen. Post combine....a saftey can't break 4.7 forty....I don't care what kind of all american he is...he can't function in the nfl. Corner can't swivel his hips and turn and run...he can't play corner in the NFL. Sometimes you get guys like Pollack who break the numbers and prove erveyone wrong (short arms). But for every Pollack that do, there are a hundred who don't.

This mock looks to me to be about two months old. I don't know and I wasn't there...just saying. Sometimes you just gotta consider the source. No accident Levi Brown is going up the boards. Start pointing stuff out to the gurus....they get it. 258 sacks in five years is not nothing.

AP at 16 to the Packers? Hard to believe he is picked after 10.

Hard to believe he'd be picked after 3/4. if he is it better be picks 5-8...and i'd be hoping 8. There are people that slide every year but peterson won't be that guy... i bet Cle picks him. which will make him falling to 16 THAT much more rediculous

This is like the 3rd or 4th thread about the same mock draft.

The guy chose the Mel Kiper role this time, and went out on a limb to be different. I thought it was interesting to not see the same mock as every other mock out there. Mock drafts are just that, "mocks". They are meant to be an entertaining thing to us draft gurus.

I don't know why people bash anyone who doesn't think like the rest of the sheeple....you can look back at the entire history of NFL drafts and all "early mocks" from Feb are wrong, so why just pump out the same redundant wrong stuff? Think for yourself...set yourself free. Teams and scouts are still grading film, checking backgrounds and they haven't even measured some of these guys.

Back